Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dareholic

Rate this Entry

26th Challenge

Posted 04-10-2013 at 11:23 AM by Dareholic

The 26th Challenge comes from nude.for.life. The challenge this time was 99 and also had to spank myself 30 times too. Mistress told me I had to edge 33 time, then spank myself 10 times. I was able to complete each round with in a hour. It was different having to stop and the switch positions to spank myself. Mistress told me to use the paddle, with some force behind it. She said she want to hear the whack. First 2 rounds of edging the 33 times and then spanking myself 10 times went good with no problems. The last 33 edges I really had to focus and a try to displace my mind to stop myself from cumming. It work. Although, then spanking myself the remaining 10 times, I almost came. I bit down on my lip to focus all my attention to relaxing myself down there to easy the pressure. I could feel it on the verge of cumming. Taking all the will power I had left I was able to just barely stop myself from cumming. What can I say, spankings do turn me on.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 836 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments