Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

Day 2 of Puppy Training

Posted 07-04-2014 at 06:44 AM by Nzrunner

After such an incredible time during my first puppy training session I could not wait for this next one! When Mistress messaged me with tonights trainings my mind raced with excitement. It was so hard waiting until everyone else was asleep but finally It was all clear (i hoped).
My first task was playing fetch! I balled up a sock and had to toss it to the other side of the room prance over on all four paws pick it up bring it back and then drop my "ball" and bark. This was to be done 20 times to give this puppy some good exercise. I got naked nervously took my sock out to the living room and began "playing" fetch. I was so scared someone was going to wake up and come out to the living room!!!! I had to do it out there because my room did not lend enough space to "prance" after my ball. With each repetition I slowly found my mind spirally away until I was a happy little baby puppy chasing after a ball my Mistress was throwing for me. This caused me to give a little bit louder "bark" than i had been and I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard a noise and realized it was just our dog coming out to see what the fuss was all about. After a quick pat for her i scampered back to my room to finish my training for the night!
My last task was practicing proper puppy form for peeing. I had to do 20 leg lifts per side using proper form. I alternated 5 with each side using various pieces of furniture and other objects as "targets". By the end if all 40 both legs were tired and this pup was exhausted and ready for sleep. But first Mistress commanded me to write this up! I will now curl up in my bed and sleep like the exhausted little pup that I am.

Baby Puppy in training,
Nzrunner
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1184 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love it, adorable again and it sounds like you are having so much fun!!!
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks! I have been having so much fun being turned into Mistress's little baby puppy. She is so sweet and wonderful to me and comes up with the best tasks and challenges. I am so priviliged to be hers. I am getting potty trained next! I can not wait!!!
  3. Old Comment
    So much fun!!! I hope you will continue to keep us updated, I have enjoyed these last 2 blogs of yours a lot!
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It is always nice when some comments on what you have done! I will be sure to keep everyone update even if Mistress does not specifically ask me to. Its kinda fun writing it all out afterwords allows me to relive it and smile and laugh at what went on.
  5. Old Comment
    That is exactly why I love writing reports too. I also like how knowing you are going to write a report afterwards kind of forces you to pay a lot of attention to the entire experience, and really be in the moment while you are doing it.
  6. Old Comment
    You took my name!
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Comment
    That is exactly why I love writing reports too. I also like how knowing you are going to write a report afterwards kind of forces you to pay a lot of attention to the entire experience, and really be in the moment while you are doing it.
    That is so true! I never really thought about it that way but that is a good way to put it!
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Baby_Puppy View Comment
    You took my name!
    Now now Princess that is just what Mistress called me! I did not take the name for myself so you do not need to get your panties all bunched up!!
  9. Old Comment
    I love making puppy's play fetch for me! It's so much fun having them scamper around. Good luck with your continued training!
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    I love making puppy's play fetch for me! It's so much fun having them scamper around. Good luck with your continued training!

Thanks!!! I enjoyed it very much!! and am sure Mistress will be having me do more