Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

Rate this Entry

Finally release and a scary task...

Posted 08-27-2016 at 10:33 PM by pt26

Where to begin.... I guess I won't bore you with the details from yesterday but let's just say I got another ride in with Miss's dildo. I then got to spend the night dressed in my new frilly thong and bra set. It was so.... sissifying (is that even a word) anyway I felt so silly yet I was turned on by the thought that I looked kinda sexy in it....

So, I woke up in the morning with a raging hard on still in my sissy panties. I was just really craving some cock (look what she has turned me into) I begged a little a Miss was nice enough to let me ride it for her and then play even more in the shower.

This all leads up to tonight... well actually let me back track for a second. Me and my bright PM me ideas. I got a "public" PM meaning I had to take any picture that Miss decided and send it to the requester. Well she decided a nude pic from behind doggy style in the woods would be best. As soon as she said it I was like "crap" she has got to be joking. Unfortunately she was not. I tried to argue but she ended that by asking if i wanted to be able to cum anytime soon. Well there went that argument she has a knack for winning our arguments just not sure how she always pulls it off.... she did give me a reprieve so I don't have to do it until my day off next week but I have no clue how I will be able to man up (Or should I say Sissy up) and do it.

So tonight. We did not have a lot of time but Miss jumped right in. I found myself bouncing and riding her dildo while moaning loudly. I am still working on my riding skills but I feel with Miss's training I will improve. I then got to choose any position and had to pound my ass (oops HER ass) (Shhh don't tell her I said that). I decided to lay on my side on the floor and go for it. I have found at this angle I can hammer it pretty hard and it creates a sorta tingle feeling in my balls and cock.

Then came those three magical words... "you can cum". I was so happy until... she said "But you have a choice" (why must it always be so complicated why can't it be cum as you like and enjoy). So the choice, don't cum or cum but it must be on video and you must cum on your face. Oh... and you have 10 seconds to decide. So she starts counting down. My brain leaps into overdrive as I try to process no cum or cum on face. Precious seconds tick by and at 2 I just say screw it or more accurately my cock says screw it and i say yes.

I then find myself laying on my back in my shower feet over my head wearing a neon greenish yellow thong and masturbating mouth one hand and holding my phone with the other. I was so horny it only took about a minute to hit the point of no return. I proceeded to shoot load after load down my chest and stomach. I never did hit my face but Miss loved it anyway.

So there ends a lovely day... but now Miss wants me to get a chastity cage (gulp) so if anyone has any helpful tips on buying one (off amazon) please let me know.

Miss's Sissy Slut,
Jessy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 584 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments