Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

A big rant

Posted 08-23-2009 at 08:12 PM by lokelake
Updated 08-23-2009 at 08:36 PM by lokelake

Various people, names I will not mention, told me that my reputation is ruined on this site, and that people would talk about me and my religion in the gd chat. I can gaurntee you right now, that most people that will read this, will not like what am about to say, very little may actually agree, and I may get many more people to dislike me after they have read this.

People really loves to bring back the past here. First of all, what happened in the past, stays in the past, you cannot go back and change it. People really loves to think back to where I was preaching and being rude, to go by that and dislike me.

Why not stay in the stinken presant? The presant counts 100% more than the past. So, when people sees me talking nice and not preaching my religion, they ignore that, and think back to where I did the opposite. Know why they ignore? Becuase they are too concerned about what I did in the past. Wake up people, thinking to the past is useless.

You know, even after I appologised to people, they still dont want to accpet it, and still go back to the past. WHY!?! You know how stupid going back to the past is !?! Oh I know how your poor little brains work, ofcourse, me talking nice and not preaching to you must mean to ignore it, I get it now. See, I like it how you dont like it when people are rude to you, yet, you dont mind being rude to other people.

Its time some of you starts maturing. You want me to be more mature, then you lead by example. Heck, I still have alot of maturing to do. You see, I agree with that, about me still have maturing to do. Oh wait, but if I dare say that to some of you, you get all up in my case about it. Know why you dont like it when people calls you immature? Because you know it is true.

Here is a random quote that i will just plop in here to reinforce my post:

"You know, people on gd always loves to think back to where I was going rude, and use that against me, they love not to look at the presant, and say, wow,lokelake now is not being rude, he is nice but no, they love to bring back the past." lokelake

Now think about this: I am willing to bet, that if I use your own treatment against you, you will not be happy.

How I look at it as, a person did/said something bad to me, that person apppologised, reputation restored. Thats how it should be.

And you know what, those who dislikes me, will only haunt you in the end.

No one has any argument against that. You bet I will aggresivly defend this blog post, and your crappy refutaion will die by my side.

Those who continue to be the same to me after reading this are close minded, and very very stubborn, and will never ever change.

A note: Since I applogised, it is no longer my problem that some you dont like me, it is your problem now, so get over it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1425 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You seriously just quoted yourself. Wow. You also spelled like 18 things wrong in there as well. Great rant.
  2. Old Comment
    I'm pretty sure the topic came up in the chat because you were preaching.
    Whatever, I cba anymore.
    Loke, try not to say other people have "poor little brains" ok hun?
  3. Old Comment
    I can see you're angry. I understand it. I do.

All I can really do is quote someone I know: "Wake up people, thinking to the past is useless."

And from the same author: "People really loves to bring back the past here."

I am quoting you for a purpose. I agree with you. But I think you are also bringing up the past yourself. That's your prerogative really. I have no qualms with you, you have your beliefs, I have mine, and I respect them and you. And as far as I'm concerned, you have not been preachy towards me. We have had open discussions between faiths and beliefs, and I'm glad we've had them.

Betty is right, though. Attacking those who attacked you is not 'turning the other cheek'. Insulting their intelligence serves nothing other than prove that you can stoop to their level. And we both know you can do better than that, as a Christian. So, follow your own advice, let them rant, let bygones be bygones, forgive (but not necessarily forget) and move on. That's the best advice you can give yourself, and you just did.
  4. Old Comment
    Okay, this stuff will be why eople don't view you as having changed. It's not "In the past" It's "Acouple of months ago" I'd get your point if it was at least 6 or more months ago. But it's not.

Nobody needs to "grow up" and show you some respect, you lost people's respect at the start and need to earn it back. A simple sorry isn't enough for some people especially when you go right back to doing the same damned thing.

Realize it takes time and effort to make people see you've changed, and put that time and effort in, don't expect people to just change their opinion of you in a couple of months. It's not happening, this is the real world, not some glamorous TV show where enemies become best of friends overnight because "oh my god you so apologized so we can be like bestest friends now!"

I don't even spend too much time on the site now and you still manage to come across as a whining git, grow the hell up.
  5. Old Comment
    I disagree completely within the first few lives. The past is what makes you. The past makes the present. Without the past, there is no present and future. I agree that people shouldn't dwell on the past, and that they should move on, but the past should always be around.

And you may've given up with the religious stuff, but now we've got weather-obsessed Loke. Why can't you just be a normal member?

The thing is, sometimes, when people have an opinion of someone, they can't change it. Or they find it hard to change it.

And it's harder online. If I knew you in real life, I'd probably like you. I would've hated the "past Loke", but I'd probably get on with you. I'd change my opinion rather quickly. BUT, because you're just a "name" online, some people find it hard. Because you're more of a name than a personality whilst online, your name will often get a tag with it. Because people automatically link "religion" with "Loke", it'll probably stay that way for quite a while.

Sorry if you disagree with "my poor mind".
    Posted 08-24-2009 at 04:44 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
    Updated 08-24-2009 at 04:57 AM by Slenderman - Doctor
  6. Old Comment
    Quoting yourself doesn't reinforce anything.
  7. Old Comment
    I see. Well, loke, you do have friends, so why worry? If people don't like you, they don't like you. You always will have enemies in life, it's unavoidable. At the same time, though, you will have friends. As long as you have a good friend, the rest of the world could hate you and it wouldn't matter.

I say, ignore the people that hate you. You said sorry, there isn't much more you can do.
  8. Old Comment
    You're just overexaggerating. Get over it. You'll get talked about in chat, wooh. Everyone does.
  9. Old Comment
    loke i know we've had our differences in the past and i harbor no feelings towards you and i hope you dont towards me