Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

26th of October

Posted 10-26-2014 at 03:29 PM by sparklystar
Updated 10-27-2014 at 02:02 PM by sparklystar

Hi,

Following on from this morning I have been tallying up how many times people have said my name and it was only once. Therefore I drank a litre of water and managed to hold it for 3 &a half hours. This was a bit of an uncomfortable experience as the pressure on my bladder was huge and i made me very fidgety which was an issue as I was working in the kitchen with my flatmate.

Although it is only 10:30 I'm off too bed and so have drunk 2 pints of liquid. I have also chosen to sleep bottomless as per my sleeping rule for today. I have placed the pegs on my nipples and then taped my vibrator on high to my pussy/clit because I am wary of insertions. I came to the edge and turned the vibe off while I placed an additional two pegs on my labia and then turned the vibes back on until I reached the edge. I was unsure if my rule allowed me to cum afterwards so until I can clarify this I decided against it and have removed the vibe and pegs so that I can go to sleep. I feel slightly humiliated wandering around my bedroom with no bottoms on but I also like the thrill.
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 794 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    How did it go? Did you hold out or wet the bed?