Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

A Change

Posted 11-19-2009 at 03:31 PM by lokelake

I think I will under go a change on here. I will stop brining religion in except when depp is in the chat. I will be more "serious" if you will, as in, like I will stop acting not my age, and act more mature for my age. I will no longer joke or make sarcastic remarks. This just won't be a little change, this will be a complete change of me. I am undergoing this change because I want to, not because of anyone else on here.

The last religion thing I will bring on to getdare is my getdare prayer on youtube.

This week and this weekend will be the last days of my current "form" after sunday, I will "TRAANNSSFOOOORM"

This all being said, I will still keep my religious album and continue to post images in there.

Now with this next thing what I will say will shock many of you......

........ to all who gave me such a hard time with me bringing religion on here, FUCK YOU!!!!!

Sorry depp, but all good things must come to an end I suppose. But heck, come in the chat, and
we can continue (with our sarcastic jokes to one another).

I wonder how long my new transformation will last for...?

Depp, still keep my title, thanks.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2810 Comments 12
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old Comment
    No, sorry. You can't
    Posted 11-19-2009 at 04:50 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Comment
    No, sorry. You can't
    What do you mean? Awww, will you miss my religious discussions?
  3. Old Comment
    I was gunna quote the bit I was replying to. But I like to be cryptic. Unfortunately, I'm also shit at keeping secrets...

Quote:
    to all who gave me such a hard time with me bringing religion on here, FUCK YOU!!!!!
    Posted 11-19-2009 at 04:54 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  4. Old Comment
    You like to hang around the blog section!!
  5. Old Comment
    I'm Marvin. I'm everywhere.
    Posted 11-19-2009 at 05:06 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  6. Old Comment
    If you really wish to change the persona you put on for us here, then do so. Nobody is helping or stopping you.

There is one comment I will make. Everything you do has to be public, it seems. Even your changing was made into a blog. But I guess it's our own decision to read it, so there's no fault here, it's just a reflexion.

I'll be honest, the 'FUCK YOU' part of your detail disappointed me, but I understand how it could have come to this. Still, it's very unbecoming of you, as a person, and as a Christian. But I've thought it once in a while too, so nobody's perfect, really.

In the end, all you do is up to you. I'm not going to comment anymore on this or any other matter. I'm making that public myself.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by interesting View Comment
    I'm not going to comment anymore on this or any other matter. I'm making that public myself.
    What do you mean by that?
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I think I will under go a change on here.
    Loke is going through a change?

I think we should call it the Loke getDare menace-pause, err sorry, I mean menopause.

Only joking, Loke.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lokelake View Comment
    What do you mean by that?
    I simply mean that, since you shared your intention of changing your online persona for us publicly, I would also share my intention of not commenting further on these matters in the same public fashion.

I'm only adding this because you directed the question at my comment, and I wanted it to be clear.
  10. Old Comment
    Don't fit the mold unless you really want to. You can always just be yourself. If people don't like it, why care?

Also: FUCK!
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by depp View Comment
    Don't fit the mold unless you really want to.

Also: FUCK!
    You have to use language I can understand depp!!

Oh and that fuck thing, was pretty awesome. I diffentally did not know what it will show. That was a hot girl!!!
  12. Old Comment
    Oh depp, I blogs dont like links to different things, so thats why your comment didn't show up to other people.