Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

Rate this Entry

Jekyll and Hyde

Posted 08-24-2016 at 10:46 PM by pt26
Updated 08-24-2016 at 10:50 PM by pt26

I think I am beginning to understand what Robert Louis Stevenson was getting at. On one hand I have me like Dr. Jekyll I am pretty normal, average rational thinking guy. And then there is Mr. Hyde... well I guess in my case miss Hyde. That would be the sissy slut Jessy.

Jessy just seemed to appear out of nowhere just over a week ago. She loves to have her tight hole stretched by her Miss and begs to get pounded and fucked. She bought a 7 inch suction cup dildo, a three set butt plug set and now (should be here tomorrow) a pink sports bra, spandex and a sexy pink bra and panty set.

10 days ago if you told me I would own those items I would have said your CRAZY. Why would a rational hard working young man buy those? Well the answer is he would not... but Jessy would.

I feel like she is getting harder and harder to suppress and control. She pops up at work, at home or even in my dreams. I battle it out seem every hour as to who should come out. The normal guy or the sissy slut? The worst part is I kinda want to just give in and let Jessy out.

So my getdare friends what SHOULD I DO!!!! Try to be a "normal" guy or unleash Jessy and see what she does?

Trying to be rational,
Pt26

HEY WAIT I WANNA WRITE TOO!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE SISSY SLUT JESSY, JUST IGNORE EVERYTHING THIS IGNORANT BORING PANSY WROTE AND LISTEN TO ME.

I just want out, I want to explore to be stretched and filled to spread my wings (or should I say hole) and sore to heights he could never dream of in a million years. So I am going to fight to be free and I know Miss will help but for all you out there PLEASE HELP FREE ME!!!!!!!

Oh... hehehehe I am plugged with my smallest plug for the night.

Miss's freedom fighting sissy slut,
Jessy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 747 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    My 2cts,....

Keep doing both:
    - be the normal guy at daytime. Don't do something stupid. On the other hand, just being a bit on the weird side doesn't hurt. The point is, you "could" go overboard in daytime, but it will be kind of irreversible. So,... Go slow
    - go outrageous at night, hidden, or in separated places. Over time you will findout to what extend you will want to combine the lives. But....... Don't suppress it!!!!!! The feelings will always return. So,.... Don't ignore them. Explore them.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir stefan View Comment
    My 2cts,....

Keep doing both:
    - be the normal guy at daytime. Don't do something stupid. On the other hand, just being a bit on the weird side doesn't hurt. The point is, you "could" go overboard in daytime, but it will be kind of irreversible. So,... Go slow
    - go outrageous at night, hidden, or in separated places. Over time you will findout to what extend you will want to combine the lives. But....... Don't suppress it!!!!!! The feelings will always return. So,.... Don't ignore them. Explore them.
    Thanks! That's what I am trying to do with Miss. She is gentle pulling Jessy out of me and exploring mostly at night or in the morning or if i am home alone. I try to avoid any public stuff