Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MG BLog

Tis my blog :3
Rate this Entry

what's the use?(not suicide note, just being ethical)

Posted 05-20-2009 at 08:49 PM by MetalGreek

what's really the use of living? i mean we are born, we live, and we die. does anyone really remember us? if i were to die today would anyone really notice it in 20 years and say"Oh! (insert name here) died! thats so sad!". no, no one would really remember anyone who has died many years later. so whats the use? the only way to get noticed is if we do something great like build a gigantic temple or kill a terrorist(maybe not) or even just by saving someone who is famous' life. the same thing goes along in life. we are not noticed really by our little actions(even though these count the most). we are noticed for what we do that effects the big picture. for example which will be remember a little boy saving his sisters cat from a tree or some dumb blonde actress winning an emmy award? even though the little boys deed was greater, the dumb actress will be the one who is remembered. all im really asking is why is the human race like this?
why do we focus on the big meaningLESS things, while we should focus on the little meaningFULL(i know its spelled wrong).
just trying to figure things out in life
The Spartan, MG
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1007 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments