Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > >.>

duhmmm...
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

ZOMG, Chillaxe people!

Posted 05-11-2008 at 10:37 AM by Knots101
Updated 05-11-2008 at 01:52 PM by Knots101

BLARGGG

I'm back with another blog, You can expect these daily if possible, But this time it's with people who are overly sensitive and or uptight. Nah, This isn't all directed at you newslave, I know your so self centered that you will say that.

So here we go. K people seriously it's the internet, And your only reading text. So if someone seems angry they have the chance that they just made a bad post and it seemed like they were angry, always give em a chance before you go crazy on their ass. Same fact that this is the internet people don't respect people as much as they do in the real life. But seriously people can argue about the stupidest things. Like i got a bad rep because i give Baby_Diane birthday bumps in her birthday thread and they accused me of bumping it even tho it was in my recent post's. I was merely responding in a ligitment thread in the lounge section not attacking her, I did it in a joking matter, I thought it was a joke but i got a red rep... Lol not that i care about rep but just to prove a point how people can misunderstand what someone is saying. Now this whole blog doesn't revolve around GD its happened on msn and Yahoo and IRC's everywhere around the web. Now I have had people call me a ass for being disrespectful to them on a chat and on the total opposite side i have got mad at people for being disrespectful to me on a chat. Humans are a funny animal, We assume since we are acutely thousands of miles away we can't offend anyone. Haha well, People just need to chillaxe and go with the flow. Want some advice from this Canadian blogger? Go smoke a big old blunt, Sit down with some chips and a coke, and stair at the ceiling for a couple hours. Everything comes into prospective then!

Aight the crazy Canadian G's blog for today.
Seeya On the other side of the bong.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1591 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Dude, LAWL! That had me in tears of laughter! God's Travis I heart you, G! <3 You should come to yahoo chat,Travis! Anyone whom is Emo in get's pwned the hell out of'em untill they leave the chat room. Oh god's it's funnnnny! ACK!
    Updated 05-11-2008 at 10:48 AM by Oreo_here
  2. Old Comment
    Whether you locck or not is your choice. And quite frankly I don't mind arguments as long as people stay calm & don't fight & insult each other. Just stay cool, guys!
    Posted 05-11-2008 at 11:51 AM by SubMissChievous SubMissChievous is offline
  3. Old Comment
    LOCKED! So don't bother trying to post
  4. Old Comment
    I must agree withyou on IRC, i had my littleone ring me yesterday rather upset because of that place. They all take it so seriously, like there's no world beyond that place.
    Updated 05-11-2008 at 01:21 PM by Sum (it was the comments)