Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

My first long term slave journal

Posted 04-03-2014 at 09:14 PM by Nzrunner

This is my first time doing this but here we go.
I began my slaveship to extrememaster36 on april 2 roughly 8am. My rules to follow as of right now are: no touching unless master okays, must ask permision from master to use bathroom, only one hot shower a week the rest must be cold, send master 3 pictures every morning of myself and i must post in this blog daily.
My first tasks from master involved give a description of a pic master sent me which was his amazing huge cock which compared to my own makes me look so small. After everyone left work i then took 10 naked pictures in various positions at work sending each one to master for approval.
My ride home found we wearing nothing but a tee shirt and i was not allowed to cover up as a punishment master made me cam but while starting i like the sissy i am closed it because my parents came home. Later that night i also peed without permission.

April 3rd:
For punishment i sent master a video of me explaining why i was punished then of me doing my punishment which was to kneel naked, butt off feet, tongue out and hands on head for 5 min. I then had to do 20 hard ball slaps and explain how it all felt for master.
I followed this with a nice cold shower causing my small cock and balls to shrivel even more. My ride to work involved just briefs and a tee shirt but was uneventful. Master allowed me to pee once at work after 4 edges it was so hard not to cum. Throughout the day master had me send him pictures of myself in various humiliating positions at work. I was allowed to poop but only after fingering my ass for 2 min which made me even more horny. I am now home with the task of 20 more pics for master using positions from internet research. Goodnight getdare will post tomorrow.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 477 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments