Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

23rd of December

Posted 12-23-2014 at 11:25 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was a very relaxed day yesterday. I got up and had a shower writing 'whore' and 'slut' on my thighs and breasts before getting dressed into my skirt and t-shirt combo that Master had picked out. I wasn't allowed underwear, which was fine. Kind of.

I then went downstairs and had my breakfast as a dog on the floor as it was very early before everyone got up.

Now my stepdad was out at work and my stepmum took my oldest stepsister into town so being left with my youngest stepsister and half brother we did some baking. We made these stained glass biscuits. or we tried to. Our first attempt was so gloopy and sticky it was definitely not biscuit mix. I put it in some clingfilm and went to put it in the fridge when I got a text back from Master after I had sent him a picture of the mix.

Smear some over you pussy, clit and labia. Leave on until I say.

This was daunting so while i set the kids to wash down the work surfaces so we could try again I took the mix into our outside conservatory fridge, closing the door behind me and smeared a thick layer on me before sending a picture back. Master was very pleased with me.

We made the batter again this time it was an actual dough and we cut the shapes out, made the hole in the middle and placed boiled sweets in the middle. Half way through we ran out of sweets so i ran to the shops to get more while they kept an eye on the biscuits. We then used the now frozen batter to make even more biscuits. As I walked around the kitchen assisting - very grown up - I could feel the batter hardening against my crotch. It felt horrid. We finally finished baking and after a fair bit of washing up considering we made 60 cookies and hoovering I had lunch with them before coming back upstairs. I still hadn't heard from Master about taking the batter off but I needed to toilet so I sent him a quick text to which he replied,

Using one finger, clear away some batter from your crotch so you can pee. Eat it before going to the toilet. leave the rest on your pussy, clit and outer labia.

I did as told and the batter tasted fine before going to the toilet.

However with batter still covering me and still not totally dry I had to stand up so my skirt didn't settle on it for an hour while trying to revise. Eventually it dried enough for me to sit down.

Finally in the evening, before doing my professional hooker dare, I had to peel the batter off me and eat it all. It didn't taste so good by now with my sweat where it had got really warm.
I then got into the hooker outfit and recorded myself edging 5 times. It was really long and I felt so uncomfortable and nervy that my family would come upstairs and see me being a slut. after the five edges I curled up in bed in just my thong and rewatched it back. I hate this bit because my face just looks so... i don't know how to explain it. I edged three times and attempted to cum but I just can't do it on demand. Master says I will have to post a punishment thread on boxing day because of this.

As for today, well apparently I don't have to follow my usual rules and have got a all day one to complete instead plus the spankings from the edges.

write again soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 1231 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Looks like you had a pleasant time while preparing and baking the biscuits with your younger siblings. I just can hardly imagine how the sticky mass must have felt between your legs as it slowly began to harden. Maybe first like some jelly, slippery and slithering in between every private place. And after some time, when itīs getting harder the crust may tease, rub and sting a bit each step you take.
    You tried to describe yourself doing the hooker dare. Especially the look in your face but you couldnīt find the words to explain. If you think about it, what would be the closest description what youīre looking like and what you felt.
    Last but not least, I hope youīll have a good time, but youīll be very busy as I saw the new task for today.
    Posted 12-24-2014 at 12:48 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Looking for .. View Comment
    Looks like you had a pleasant time while preparing and baking the biscuits with your younger siblings. I just can hardly imagine how the sticky mass must have felt between your legs as it slowly began to harden. Maybe first like some jelly, slippery and slithering in between every private place. And after some time, when itīs getting harder the crust may tease, rub and sting a bit each step you take.
    You tried to describe yourself doing the hooker dare. Especially the look in your face but you couldnīt find the words to explain. If you think about it, what would be the closest description what youīre looking like and what you felt.
    Last but not least, I hope youīll have a good time, but youīll be very busy as I saw the new task for today.
    Thank you. It just felt gloopy and sticky as it moved around my crotch.
    As for the hooker dare... i just looked like I was in pain and I didn't look like I was enjoying it at all. It also looked like I was having a bit of a panic attack what with trying to catch my breath between edges. I hated the feeling though.
  3. Old Comment
    If you still canīt enjoy it, maybe you can see the game more like a role you would do it as an actor. I know you really put a lot of efforts into each task given, but maybe thereīs still something holding you back if you do this one.

Yesterday your mind was really busy. Each noise coming from outside your room drives your mind crazy as you always feared someone might come in.

But again, iīm really impressed how much you always try to do your tasks correctly even if you donīt like the actual training. Also itīs good to see, you truthfully write about all the good and bad feelings doing the tasks. I believe your skills to be a brave and obedient sub increasing pretty well and i bet your master is proud of you.
    Posted 12-24-2014 at 01:10 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
    Updated 12-24-2014 at 01:16 AM by Looking for ..
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Looking for .. View Comment

But again, iīm really impressed how much you always try to do your tasks correctly even if you donīt like the actual training. Also itīs good to see, you truthfully write about all the good and bad feelings doing the tasks. I believe your skills to be a brave and obedient sub increasing pretty well and i bet your master is proud of you.
    Hmm... you might change that opinion when you read the blog about today's actions which will go up either tonight or tomorrow morning
  5. Old Comment
    Weīll see how this day went for you.
    Iīm looking forward to your Report.
    Posted 12-24-2014 at 01:21 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline