Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Making "Life" Fun

Posted 08-02-2011 at 08:42 PM by Komodo Jones

This blog will cover two subject hence why life is in quotation marks as one subject will be life and the other will be about making life fun and hey it's not an emo entry! That makes two in a row! I think that's a new record lol but in all due seriousness on with the post.
I'm sure that in some point in time we've heard something like "This is the road you choose in life." Just thinking about this gave me a visual of a whole bunch of roads, and in times in our life we are presented with forks in these roads. And depending on which roads we travel we can end up in lush forests or we can end up in barren wastelands. These roads lead us to bad thngs; they lead us to good things. They can lead us to our deepest fears or some of the things that our hearts most desire. I have travelled down both of these types of roads throughout my life and I've noticed there's one type of road that I haven't described yet; the unseen road. This road is visible but a lot of times we pass it over but sometimes we get distracted and take this road. Maybe a smokin' hot girl passed us, or we heard an awesome song, or we're lost in our own thoughts and we take this road without even knowing about it. At the end of the unseen road it's kind of unknown what's at the end because no one's ever seen it could be good it could be bad. I just stumbled on to an unseen road and would up at a good thing. This past week I had three different experiences. I was training a potential slave and she seemed really excited to be mine. However, she completely abandoned ship halfway through the trial period. I get sick and tired of people who aren't serious. So after this I decided to head towards the side of the bdsm lifestlye I'm more accustommed to, submission. I put an ad in the s/m area looking for a dominant. I did get one response but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for and my ad has probably been buried in the s/m area never to be seen again.
Now you might be asking so what's the good thing? Well this past Saturday, some girl I had seen on the forums but didn't really know all that well came out of the blue and asked if I like to roleplay. The only roleplaying I had done recently was s/m roleplay. I hadn't done doctor/patient teacher/student roleplaying for a while. Well she was looking for a daddy/daughter roleplaying experience. I had done this before so I took her up on her offer nothing else was going on in my life at the time. Well we roleplayed for quite a while that night and when we stopped she asked if I would like to be her daddy on getdare.
Now I had only been in one previous relationship of this type and it fizzled because my dang parents changed the Internet code. I tried to contact her via e-mail but she never responded so the relationship died.
However, I accepted to be her daddy on getdare and now she's my daughter. As you may have guessed by my signature this getdare member is CookieeMonsterr. I've only been her daddy for a few days but I already love her; she's my little princess. I don't know much about being a daddy in this kind of relationship but I'm learning and she's learning too and it's coming along. All I know is that as her daddy I promise to love her, protect her, and care for her just as any good father should. And I'm hoping this daddy/daughter relationship will last longer than my last one.

Now about making life fun. As usualy when one or both of my parents aren't going to be away and I have some time to myself I always ask for dares to do. However, being a male...well I don't think I need to say any more. However, a member of getdare has said he'll make some dares for me to do. I'm not going to say who so he doesn't get bombarded with requests, but he knows who he is and if he's reading this blog post just let me say thank you! I really appreciate it! However, it takes time to make these dares and I respect that. I'd rather take quality dares that take a little more time than quickly put together dares that aren't of quality. But since I haven't gotten any dares to do I have to make my own fun. As I said in my last post, I stayed naked for a good part of the day, when my parents weren't in town most of the day. I can't do that now since I get out of classes at 4 and my dad could walk in home from work anytime. However, usually he doesn't bother me that much. So I was getting ready to play Rock Band 3 in the basement and my dad was all the way upstairs. However, to make things a little interesting I decided to take my pants and underwear off and play Rock Band with nothing below my wasit but my socks. I would've taken my two shirts off too but the guitar was already around me. I would do silly things to like bend down really far to tell like I couldn't see the time on my laptop therefore making my hole really visible for my imaginary audience. I'm still not wearing any pants or underwear and just waiting until midnight before I indulge in some good nostalgic television. I may not have the most exciting life but I learn how to make life fun sometimes, and now that I'm a daddy my life is looking up as I get to spend time with my beautiful daughter almost every day. Until next time this is KJ saying "Seeya round the forums!"
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 537 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments