Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Har

Posted 08-01-2011 at 09:16 PM by Manbearpig

Some people on here make me laugh. In case people are wondering, I have been here since 2006 and have been a mod since 2009. So I have been doing this awhile now. If you don't like it, you can kiss my ass.

Love,

MBP
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1845 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    yeah but if that 1 person is doing something the wrong way for along time then thats all they know which doesent make it right at all !!!! just because you do something for a long time doesent mean a thing i have been doing my laundry for 12 years does it mean im doing it right ? does it mean im a pro no it doesent it just means i do my laundry. My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by panties View Comment
    yeah but if that 1 person is doing something the wrong way for along time then thats all they know which doesent make it right at all !!!! just because you do something for a long time doesent mean a thing i have been doing my laundry for 12 years does it mean im doing it right ? does it mean im a pro no it doesent it just means i do my laundry. My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree
    you are kind of a jerk....

In other news, thank you for being awesome and a good mod, and having the best comments on both posts and the ban list
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Thanks for the input. Enjoy your stay on ban island. Oh and learn how to spell.

Dumbass
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Most people are capable of doing their laundry right! and most people have sufficient intelligence to actually know they are doing their laundry right.

So I guess what you are saying by your comparative analogy is that MBP is doing a great job.

Yes I agree he is.
  5. Old Comment
    We support you MBP!

Oh, crap... I forgot to use my dummy account!
  6. Old Comment
    MBP your awesome, can't see you have done anything wrong. Still have my support like you have always had.

If people break the rules, they are warned, followed by punished. This is the same as most things in life, their are rules that are supposed to be followed.

Keep doing everything the same as you have been doing for all these years, and everything will be fine.

All the best

LOVE RACHIE - (iPod)
    x x x x