Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

One year.

Posted 07-16-2016 at 04:00 PM by AbusiveMaster

Quote:
Two weeks ago, I was sad about something and he did something for me that I absolutely loved. Something he didn't have to, that I didn't expect and for no reason other than to make me smile and that meant and still means so very much to me. Thank you.
And two weeks turned to four, eight, sixteen... and now a year has passed.

Though that said, I didn't OFFICIALLY steal her until the 19th. She argues that the first time i was bossy is our anniversary. She is wrong, but it seems so important to her that I will allow our anniversary to be the 17th, and so it is our one year anniversary.

Wow.

It really is amazing how quickly time passes. It is even more amazing just how fulfilling a year can be.

At the start of this, we both semi-jokingly gave it a time scale. I don't recall exactly what that was, I am sure my Frosty-knickers can supply the numbers, her memory for that sort of stuff is better than mine. For the sake of argument, I said it would last 6 weeks, she gave it 3.

Instead it turns out someone I can share everything with. Someone who is in tune with me, who has become a part of me. We have spoken practically every day for the entire year. I have tucked her in at bedtime, woken her up in the morning. We watch TV together, play games, talk rubbish to one another. We also occasionally get a tiny little bit sexual, but we try to avoid that nonsense as much as possible.

Everything I could possibly say here, I have already said to her. So I wont bore you all with the emotional outpouring of just how special she is, or how wonderful. Even how much I cherish our relationship.

What I can't leave out is thank you. Thank you to my beautiful girl for being mine, for making a grumpy old dollophead so very happy for so long.

Oh and the title is wrong. It isn't one year, it is year one.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 807 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I will be yours and keep making you happy for as long as you will let me.

I love you entirely.

And enough mush from us both now, don't you think? You big dollophead.
  2. Old Comment
    Aww so sweet and congratulations to both of you. I home it is only year one of many.