Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Meeting two.

Posted 03-01-2017 at 02:13 PM by AbusiveMaster

I arrived on time, but the silly slut didn't take her phone with her. She was eating breakfast and I had to ring the bell to be let in after trying repeatedly to call her. When finally I did get in, she complained I was late, then turned her face away to eat a banana so I couldn't see anything phallic going into her mouth. This after I had deepthroated her the day before to the point she is still complaining about a sore throat.

After she had eaten her banana, and shushed me so she could listen to Jeremy Kyle (which is not only rude, but shows terrible taste,) we went up to the room. As the owner of the guest house wanted to clean soon, we spent some time just cuddling and talking. With everything we have done, this still has to be my favourite. As I knew we would be going out soon, I didn't want to take off my boots. So I sat on the sofa, she lay on the bed a while. I gave her some presents, she complained at the price of the only one I forgot to take the sticker off. But then, and this surprised me and pleased me, she asked "why are you so far away?" Every other time we have hugged, I initiated it. I initiate most things. But it felt really good to have the confirmation of being asked.

We decided then to go for a walk to allow them to clean the room. We went down the beach. Icy decided she was going to spend a lot of our walk there and back gently slapping me, giggling at how brave she was for "spanking" me. When I pulled down her trousers in the middle of a wide open space, she yanked them back up quickly and said "Still worth it." I didn't want to spend all of our time out on the beach, as it is limited, but Icy was enjoying herself so much we ended up staying longer than planned. It didn't help matters that there was a surfer on the beach getting ready, and she wanted to see him ride one wave before she went. "I have only ever seen it on American TV." Well this slow fucker took forever. I swear it was 20 more minutes before he was even in the water, and another 10 before he had waded into position. Eventually, he got on the board, stood up for a grand total of five seconds, before falling off. As we left he was trudging with his board to begin another 10 minute slog before his next five seconds of glory.

Returned to the room, it was too hot after the cool day outside. That said, the weather was glorious for march. The skies were beautifully pale blue, with wispy, fluffy white clouds. There was none of the chill wind we usually get up here to freeze the marrow of your bones. Seems my Icy brought sunshine for the whole town when she arrived, not just the sunshine she brought to me.

"That window doesn't open," she told me, "I tried yesterday." 30 seconds later, with an open window, the room started to cool down nicely. And then a fraction too cold. It is Scotland in March after all. I would say she fought me when I tried to strip her, but in honesty it wasn't much of a fight, more a bratty struggle which she giggled all the wy through. I know now why she is known as IceMaiden. Though she protested she wasn't cold, when I put my hands on her naked skin I was almost worried they would freeze to her. Damn but that girl is COLD. Then again, warming her up was certainly fun.

I had promised to shave her pussy. Not all the way, but I trimmed her lips and crack, reduced her bush to a large triangle. She still has a lovely patch of fur, but no longer is she a wild jungle. The only real issue I had was I had to keep patting her dry. Her wet little pussy was a mess of matted, creamy hairs, and I couldn't see what I was doing for the thick, white juices of her arousal. Another point on her pussy. It smells glorious. When she is turned on, the whole room takes on a beautiful perfume of sex. I mentioned yesterday how good it tastes, but I didn't mention that aroma. She had just showered, obviously, so it wasn't a stale fug. Just the bright, fresh, indescribable smell of pure sex.

When she was all nicely shaved, it was time to take care of a Deal or No Deal challenge. With pegs on her nipples and tongue (puttig pegs on her nipples is SO much fun,) she was to kneel and beg me to allow her to suck my cock. The video turned out very nicely, and i will forever enjoy the sight of her lips wrapped around me as she sinks to the hilt down on my cock, gagging on me of her own accord with her hands properly behind her back. What the video failed to truly capture is how much droll was involved. You can see, when I pull out of her mouth, a large wad of spittle flying from her mouth. If you were inclined to look at my pubic curls, you would notice bubbles of spit matting my hair. What you wouldn't be able to see was that my balls, thighs and arse crack were coated. The hairs on my legs and bum plastered to my skin. when I stood up I was dripping her spit from cock, balls, legs and arse. The leather sofa I was sitting on could happily have been used as an ornamental duck pond.

After I had dried myself, and the sofa, off, while she knelt and watched me, I allowed her to towel off and climb up onto the bed. She had only been kneeling for about ten minutes, but still she managed to complain about sore knees. I had her roll onto her front for the start of a nice spanking. She has mentioned a few times that she lover her paddle. Unfortunately, a sachet of lube had burst open in the bag, and the paddle was coated in the gunk. Even more unfortunately, guess who reached into the bag and pulled the slimy damn thing out. If you guessed me, you were right.

Icy loves pain. I may have mentioned this before. She prides herself in being able to take a lot of pain in silence. And she can. She assured me that she is very quiet. She was brattily confident that she would suffer her beating without so much as a whimper.

The paddle fell once on her deliciously uprturned buttocks. She yelped like a cat with its tail caught in a door. She rolled onto her side and hid her bottom, before turning back for more. One thing I can say about that paddle of hers, used properly, it is LOUD. But even above the ear-cracking thwack of leather on skin, she was louder. She jumped and yelped and whimpered and rolled about the bed, trying to escape. "I hate the paddle," she whined about her onetime favourite toy. "Can you use the flogger?" she asked. The flogger i got her is a very light pussy flogger, the type you get from cheaper sex shops, Anne Summers, that sort of thing. I decided no, and moved instead to the belt. Another few spanks, quite a few spanks and she decided, quite vocally that she also hated the belt, and that her bottom hated me. Not only did her bottom hate me, but her left boob also wasnt my biggest fan, and her throat loathes me also.

As she now hated the flogger and the belt, I switched to my hand. "That hurts worse than the paddle!" exclaimed my Icy, writhing and jolting away from every hit, her bum beautifully red by now, the beginings of a bruise or two promising to develop. Again she asked me for the mercy of the light flogger. I consented.

Of course... I know how to use a flogger. Her attempts to use it on herself led her to the conclusion it wa a soft option. But the multiple fronds whistling through the air, cracking down on her already red and painful skin, biting into her... well, I dont think she was quite expecting that. But the fun thing about a flogger is playing "chase the bottom." This game is that no matter how she wriggles and jumps and dodges, you just keep on whacking away. The flogger was far too light to do any sort of damage, so I smacked hips, back, thighs, bottom with equal enjoyment, leaving pretty red lines all over her body. They faded to quickly, but they looked beautiful for as long as they lasted.

When she had experienced all ot the above implements, i asked her which she would like next. Her reply made me smile, she asked for my hand. When asked why she wanted a hand spanking, she replied "Because it hurts more."

She does recover very very quickly. The red faded within ten, fifteen minutes across most of her arse. There are a few areas which will bruise nicely. I pride myself that these are at the junction of buttock and thigh, exactly where they will remind her every time she sits down.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1661 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    After spanks and during cuddles, I needed to pee. I could have just ordered her into the shower, but I wanted her to admit she wanted it. Her answer of "I want whatever you want,2 was beautifully subservient, deliciously submissive, and designed to cover up the fact she actively wanted to be used as a human toilet. She knelt before me in the shower, I decided I wanted to video it. My phone, though, didnt want to co-operate. Eventually I managed to start it, but i was already peeing by then. She did swallow most of my piss, only spitting out one mouthful. Of course when she was swallowing, I was still peeing, so it did run all over her. What a pity. Just as I finished, i tried to hit the stop button on the phone. It jumped out of my hand and smack, hit her in the eye. I was shocked, concerned horrifed, had I hurt her? That part is a lie. If I hadnt just emptied my bladder I would have pissed myself, I was laughing so hard. Turns out though, I didnt get a video. What I thought was video mode actually ended up taking one picture. It is a good picture though.

When she had showered and, once again towelled off, (we get through a lot of towel useage,) it was approaching time for me to leave. We spoke about rope bondage, and she confessed to me that she had never been tied up before. Well it just so happened I had brought about 20m of rope with me. I made a simple chest harness, then ran a good few figure eights around her beautifully big boobs, bringing them up and together. They purpled beautifully. From there I dropped the rope down between her legs, between the lips of her oh-so-wet pussy and up her back, tying loosely at the larkshead between her shoulder blades. I think she was surprised at just how sensitive her boobs are when tied tightly. The few spanks I delivered certainly seemed to teach her that. I am tempted to use a looser version of the same harness to send her home in tomorrow. 6 hours is far too much for the tight tie I had her in today, but under the clothes bondage will be fun for a long train journey.
  2. Old Comment
    Sounds like the two of you are making the most of your time together. My favorite part is your line about Icey bringing the sunshine with her. It made me swoon at how (dare I say) adorable you two are!

When Asslvr met, we always asked for two beds, that way we could have a "dirty" bed, but we also went through tons of towels every time. Being kinky is dirty business :P

I can't wait to hear about part 3.

And Icey, good luck on your journey home in rope bondage. Could be a fun(?) trip.
  3. Old Comment
    Simply beautiful. I also agree that no matter what kinky business one may get up to, cuddles remain the best. Especially when someone has been warmed up nicely.
  4. Old Comment
    I still blame you for being late. It wasn't my fault at all. And I had to turn away, I was blushy! I really love being in your arms more than anything else. It's one of the best things in the world and I expect it to happen a whole lot more now.

I'm just going to pass on the taste and smell comments because I am still blushy enough already. But it doesn't help when you keep doing things to me before you even start shaving! Putting pegs on me is NOT fun. Not at all. Bad boy. Very very bad boy. I might really enjoy choking on you. *hides blushing face*

None of my body hates you anymore except my left boob. That still hates you very much. So sore still. I really enjoyed the spanking too and now that I know what a proper spanking is when being adminsitered by someone else, I expect lots more of those too.

If you taste like water all the time I also want lots more of what we did in the shower, minus trying to knock me unconscious with your phone. Butthead. And I think I would like to try more rope too.

I love you lots <3 <3
  5. Old Comment
    Maybe I should work out how to taste like seawater.