Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jon's World.

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Rate this Entry

Something odd.

Posted 06-08-2015 at 03:59 PM by An_Jon

I took a BDSM test tonight. Nothing new about that, I do it all the time. Usually just to laugh at how see-trough the questions are.

This one was different, however. More in-depth, detailed, considered. It seemed to understand the dynamics and have a real grip on what brings people to define themselves as they do. Or so I thought.

This is the first, and only, test which has scored my submissive side higher than my dominant side.

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm a switch. Seemingly as frequently as the wind changes I can go from being Mr Grey (just without the obsessive stalker/abuser traits... just the popular "oh, you so sexy mr dom now spank me" sort of traits) to Dick Grayson (C'mon, he's Bruce Wayne's bitch and you know it). But I've always seen myself, first and foremost, as a dom.

This is why this test has been playing on my mind tonight. That's never happened before. I've taken the same test again and I got the same results (checking to see if I'd answer the same 2 hours later - you do!). Normally I'd pass this off as an anomaly, but as I've mentioned earlier - this test was far more in depth than any of the others I've taken, so I've given far more weight to what it says as a result.

And that's got me thinking deeper than test - I am pretty submissive at times. I'm happy letting someone overpower me; the thought of it turns me on. I like the idea of being humiliated in front of someone. Having to do their dirty work. A lot of the time, recently, this has been occupying my thoughts more-so than sexually torturing someone for their (mine, all mine) pleasure. I have no experience of ever submitting to someone online, but I think I'd like to give it a go, just for a bit. There are a few obstacles though:

- Orgasm control is a no-no for me. Funny story - I once convinced a really hot girl on the internet to be my mistress. I pretty much won the lottery, if getdare is anything to go by. I broke it off, because all she wanted to do was tell me when to cum. My orgasms are mine, no one else's - you have to earn them. That doesn't seem to sit well with people.

- I am disorganised, unreliable and busy. I can't 'report back' every night because I always have something to do. If you try to become my schedule I'll overwhelm you, basically.

- I won't cam. No one likes a sub-boi who won't shake his booty on-cam.

- I'm not obedient. I'm just not. Someone has to actually overcome me, and that's more effort than lots of people are willing to put in.

What I'm getting at here is that a silly little test online has sent my head spiralling. I'm not sure how far to believe the results, yet they seem to ring true. I want to try what it says for real (virtual), but I don't know if I can. I certainly can't disregard what it's saying, not after the thought I've put into this, but I also don't know what to do about it.

*sighs*

I think what I really need is someone to 100% switch with, but I may as well as for Karen Gillen to come round and sit on my face for the likelihood that comes true.

Anyway, sorry for taking up your time with my rambled moaning. Have a nice day.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1224 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Don't let the tests tell you who you are. Not completely, at least. This test might have been off, and it's only one out of many tests.
    However, you may have stumbled on something there. I don't think it's always as easy to categorize yourself as all the way dominant or submissive. There are nuances. I'm switchy, but I like being in control most of all. However, I like, for instance, orgasm control. I'm not a fan of pain, I couldn't do tasks every day. It's all a mix. You don't have to be the stereotypical submissive to be a submissve.
    The thing I like most about submitting is pleasing someone else. I love putting smiles on faces! I do that as a Dom too, actually. I think you've got to ask yourself if you like pleasing others, if you get something out of that.

I also want to comment on your statement about how no one likes it when males don't go on cam. I don't think that's always the truth! I've submitted to Happyme, she was very happy to do things at my pace. She didn't push for cam or anything at all, and she is very good at what she does! I am sure there are more Doms and Dommes out there who don't mind a lack of cam play, as long as you're willing to do your best to communicate.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    Don't let the tests tell you who you are. Not completely, at least. This test might have been off, and it's only one out of many tests.
    However, you may have stumbled on something there. I don't think it's always as easy to categorize yourself as all the way dominant or submissive. There are nuances. I'm switchy, but I like being in control most of all. However, I like, for instance, orgasm control. I'm not a fan of pain, I couldn't do tasks every day. It's all a mix. You don't have to be the stereotypical submissive to be a submissve.
    The thing I like most about submitting is pleasing someone else. I love putting smiles on faces! I do that as a Dom too, actually. I think you've got to ask yourself if you like pleasing others, if you get something out of that.

I also want to comment on your statement about how no one likes it when males don't go on cam. I don't think that's always the truth! I've submitted to Happyme, she was very happy to do things at my pace. She didn't push for cam or anything at all, and she is very good at what she does! I am sure there are more Doms and Dommes out there who don't mind a lack of cam play, as long as you're willing to do your best to communicate.
    Ahaha, I wasn't being serious about the cam :P It's hard to tell, but half of that blog is total sarcasm, the other half is pointless whining. I'll admit, it's not my best writing.

The point wasn't really what the test said, but how it set me off thinking. I've never seen the submissive side of myself as strong as my dominant side - but now I see it probably is.

Just a small epiphany, not put into words very well :P
  3. Old Comment
    Sounds interesting. Could you provide the link to that test? Like to take it myself.

Anyway I'd recommend to ask yourself what you have to offer as a sub. Any obstacles can be overcome if someone knows the rewards for it. I wouldn't let down any hope.