Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Funbag! (warning: language)

Posted 03-18-2011 at 08:23 PM by Manbearpig

Well good news and bad news about Funbag. Good new it that it is on, bad news, only was person had enough energy to send me questions. I will keep their name private, but thank you user (you know who you are!). Lets get rolling

Quote:
Are you proud to be a Magpie in the Toon Army?
I am. I fucking hate Mike Ashley with all my heart, but I am proud of how the team is playing and even though they usually play at around 9 or 10 local time in the morning on Saturdays, I usually try to wake up and catch the second half if nothing else. That's fucking dedication

Quote:
Are you a better mod than Leopard?
Hopefully this is not a fucking serious question. Of course I am. Only thing Leo does is sin and make other users angry at him. He sits around all day hitting on kangaroos and drinking beer. He probably lives in a bar or whatever you call it Australia in the f'ing Outback. Who wants to live in the Outback. It is hot as balls there most likely with nothing to do because there are no crocodiles to chase. I imagine all Australians being exactly like Steve Irwin minus the whole dead thing.

Quote:
What type of cheese do you like best?
This is an excellent question. I have two favorite types of cheese. The first is Provolone cheese for sandwiches. This is just great for them. But I equally like Mozzarella for Mozzarella Sticks and Pizza. Another problem is that both of those AND swiss are good for Burgers. So I can't decide which one I want at some places because they offer ALL THREE. How the fuck am I supposed to decide?! They are equally good but I need to make one choice!!! It pisses me off so much.

Perfect! Snack time!

Quote:
What is your pet hate?
I have no idea what this question means but I will answer it the way I see fit. I do not hate pets as long as they are not cats. You could have a fucking T-Rex for all I care and you have a better chance of me liking it than if it was a cat. First off, I am allergic. Strike one. Second, they are used for McDonalds hamburgers (not really, but it wouldn't surprise me). Strike two. Third, they shit (this counts as the Great Bathroom Moments of the Day) in a fucking box. I remember being at my enemies house and his cat took a fucking shit and it was gross as hell and then my faced swelled up because of the cat hair. From that moment I fucking hated him. It wasn't because he was a total D-Bag to me or that he was a total tool, but because his cat pooped in a fucking box.

Quote:
Do you create better lounge games than LilAngel?
Of course my games are better than LilAngels. LilAngel only created games because she wanted hers to be a 1/100000th of a percent as cool as mine. The sad part is she failed at that. The only game that is worth playing in the Lounge game area is the Word Association game, which at last check was the most posted on thread on the website and beat the nearest one by like 5000 posts. By basic logic, that means I have better games (although I do like Depp's Never Ending Thread Game which he created a long, long, long time ago). So in short, yes my lounge games are better than Angels.

Great moments of bathroom history

See "Pet Hate" Question

Random song of the day

"Just a Friend" by Biz Markie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

Fun link of the Day!

The Tournament of Bad
(some you will be able to tell, some you will not.)

Random Demotivational Picture of the Day

Thanks again everyone! Maybe next time you can send me questions!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2595 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I don't get the demotivational picture!

Also... I do have better lounge games than you do.
    Word association is:
    a) Extremely overdone.
    b) Encourages 2 word posts.
    c) Lacks vocabulary.
    d) For dumb people.

2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LilAngel View Comment
    I don't get the demotivational picture!

Also... I do have better lounge games than you do.
    Word association is:
    a) Extremely overdone.
    b) Encourages 2 word posts.
    c) Lacks vocabulary.
    d) For dumb people.

If you don't get the demotivational picture you should play the Word Association game
  3. Old Comment
    I really don't get it bearmanpig!