Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Collection of Dares I am planing to do

Posted 08-11-2016 at 02:39 PM by AnalGirl1

Berengar Christmas Special
OK,
I believe there will be a dimmed light and quite warm, so at the cinema You need to wear 4 items of clothing:
1) socks and shoes do count, but as one item.
2) panties
3) short skirt
4) shirt or blouse

Try not to sit all the time in one cabin, so max time You are allowed to sit in one is 15 minutes. Also, 3 hours seems a bit ... boring, so lets change that, shall we?
You are to stay at the cinema for 2 hours, and drop a item of cloth every 20 minutes.
Also blow or fuck deduct 10 minutes from Your time.
If You find Yourself naked, You can go Home before Your time's up, but after a public blowjob (in open cabin, at corridor, etc.)

Have fun Slut.
You have to write on your body "Cum Dumpster", "Fuck Toy", "Use My Cunt" and any other degrading words you can think of. Find yourself a guy and your challenge here is to make him cum without saying a word.

Wear a slightly see-through top, your leather-jacket(half zipped), your collar (turn it on the other side), a short skirt, crotchless panties and your "No Escape Heels".
Also put your vibrating egg in your pussy and your pump buttplug in your ass.
You will need a condom so donīt forget to take some with you.

First of all pump your plug up as much as you can take and get on the bus. drive a little further away (another city) to an hairdresser.
While you drive there:
turn the vibe on the lowest setting and turn it on hight every time you grab one of your breasts with the whole hand.
Edge 2 times while you drive.

At the hairdresser:

Let the vibe on on the lowest setting and turn it on high every time you or she/he talks.
Donīt cum the whole time.

On your way home:
Donīt use the bus or something like this. I want you to hitchhike home.
Get in a car with a man or women(Try to get a single) and edge with your bullet on until someone wantīs you to get in.
When you are in tell the person after a little while that you are really horny and that you want to thank him/her that they stopped.

Take off your jacket and make him/her horny.

Tell the person to hold at a gas station on the road and give him a blowjob/ please her while driving.

If itīs a woman: make her cum on the toilet. (if you are allowed to cum you have permission to.)

If itīs a man: Let him fuck you only in the ass until he cums. If you are allowed to cum turn the vibe on high while he fucks you in the ass.If not use it only to edge.

So i hope you like the dare and I am looking forward to your report .

Jessy
You have been writing great reports! Very exciting to read. Today I was going over your "no money for a ride home" dare and somehow I must have missed the last sentence when I read it before. Twelve hours, bigger city, got it. It was a great performance but somehow last time it didn't take you long to complete it, luck of the draw I suppose. Anyway, here's what I have for you as a sequel:

Start much like you started the last one, by going to a different city, a larger one, by train with no money for a ride home, and needing to use your body to earn it.

Now it would be too easy to just write "stay until your 12 hours are up." Let's make it more interesting than that. First, your outfit: Wear a crop top that barely covers your tits, a jacket if it is cold, and a tight, low-rise pair of jeans or a tiny (bottoms of cheeks showing) shorts or a skirt, depending on the weather of course. You'll be outside for a while. Panties and bra are optional, personally I like bras because they tend to make tits look better, at least when non-see-through clothes are covering them, but panties might just get in the way. If you do decide to wear panties they should peek out of your jeans/shorts/skirt.

Your dare is this: yes, you will tell the guys you need money for a ride home. For each guy who looks at your tits, you earn this many points: his age (you can guess) rounded to the nearest multiple of 10, divided by 10. So a 30 year old seeing your tits gets you 3 points. Same goes for your pussy, so a 30 year old seeing your tits and your pussy gets you 6 points.

Let's say you give a blowjob. Same thing, but divide by two instead of ten. So giving a BJ to a 40 year old gets you 20 points.

And let's say you have sex with a guy. You earn his full age. So fucking a 30 year old gets you 30 points.

I can't remember if you are into women at all, but if you are, multiply the number above by 2. So showing your tits to a 30 year old woman is worth 6 points instead of 3.

And finally, you can only earn points for one category per person. So if you suck off a 30 year old and he sees your tits, you only get the points for the BJ, not for the tits.

Older people, or more people? More exposure, or more sex? Those are the questions.

Your goal is to earn 500 points, then you may go home. If this seems like too many points, then message me and we will talk about revising it, or adding other ways to earn them. One escape clause: if you have been working at it for 12 hours, you may go home, no matter how many points you have. However, it will come with a price: an hour of denial for every point you failed to get, and during those hours, an edge for every 5 points you failed to get.

Have fun!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1069 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments