Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

Slave is used by another sir

Posted 04-04-2014 at 03:38 PM by Nzrunner

Master requested that i first post the 40 things that i would want him to do with or to me if we were in person.
1. I would want you control everything about me what i wear, eat, who i talk to or see
2. I would want you to use my mouth as your own personal cum storage. Making me eat every last bit of it.
3. I would want you to make me give you bj's as often and wherever you would like. No matter how i the lowly slave was feeling or what i was doing
4. I would love for you to make me worship you cock. Just gazing at it while you reminded me just how small and insignificant my own was
5. I would want you to bend me over your knee and spank me like the naughty boy i am when i disobey
6. I would want you to treat me as your little pet bitch sometimes with a collar and a leash while i walk on all fours and am your puppy for the day
7. I would want you to destroy my ass with your huge cock when ever you desired in any position you can come up with.
8. This slave of course would be in a chastity cage at all times unless master released with the key
9. Slave would also like to be forced to wear butt plugs so he may alway remember the feeling of masters cock in his ass
10. I would want you to take care of me to be a kind yet strict and firm master when needed
11. I would of course service any of masters friends male or female in any way he so desired
12. I would want master to make slave tie cock n balls for long periods of time when not in chastity cage
13, master would tie slave spread eagle gag him and the torture his body making me scream into the gag in pain and pleasure
14. I would like to be blindfolded and then let masters friends cum all over slaves face and be left like that all night in humiliation
15. I would want master to play and torture nipples using clamps or clothes pins
16. Master would only allow slave to pee after edging and shit after fingering ass
17. Slave would only be allowed to cum with tied balls after master had slapped them
18. I would cook and clean for master wearing only my chastity cage so that he may relax at all times
19. Master would make slave eat some of shit and drink some of his piss to remind him he is nothing
20. Master would piss or shit directly onto slave's body and slave would sleep like that all night
21. Master handcuffs slave to bed with gag in and fucks sluts ass all night
22. Slave always kneels. When master enters the room
23. Sissy may only wear women's thongs if allowed to wear underwear at all
24. Slave must continue to keep body healthy and fit for masters pleasure
25. Slave may only pee on all fours or sitting down like a good little sissy
26. Slave must allow master to show him off to other slaves and masters
27. Slave must always thank master when master issues punishments
28. Slave must have something in ass while sleeping and must not let it fall out
29. Slave will always be able to get hard on command of master within 1 min or less
30. Slave must be able to fit 10 ice cubes in ass until they all melt
31. Slave must suck dildo for 30 min 2 x each day to practice being a better slut
32. Slave must ride dildo for 30 min each day again to practice being better slut
33. If slave is allowed to cum he must eat all of it
34. Slave must be entirely shaven save for his head
35. Slave may never look master directly in face unless ordered to
36. Slave will learn how to self suck
37. Slave will learn how to orgasm from ass fucking only with no cock touching
38. Slave will only be allowed to edge to masters chosen pics or videos
39. Slave must tell master when he is about to cum so master may decided if slave should or not
40. Slave may not ask to be allowed to cum but he may ask for edged to help keep him horny at all times

Later in the morning master commanded me to obey a new sir that i had never met before. He made me wedgie myself in my smallest underwear using a cloth rope to pull it up before tying it off at my neck. Sir made this slave send video of it slapping its balls and begging to be slapped more. Slave also had to edge with wedgie still in but cock poking through pee hole of briefs. Slave had to wear briefs like that through a 2 mile run with running cloths over the top. Slaves ass burned when it got back...
Master got back and took me to a whole new level of degration and humiliation. I had to go outside into a shed and finger my ass for 5 min i then had to clean my finger with my mouth!! It tasted so bad. I was then allowed to shit on floor but had to keep my nose right over it for 3 min each inhale was terrible. I tasted the shit with my tongue as well. Once 3 min were up i had to fuck my ass with an object from the shed. I chose a screw driver and a handle that was stucking out off the wall. After 5 min of fucking i was allowed to leave humiliated and disgusted.
Next i had to bake cookies completley nude and send master sexy pic proof. I was then to be punished on cam for forgetting to refer to master with masters title. First came 20 ball slaps with a wooden spoon, followed by 25 more, this slave was then allowed to begged to be allowed to edge. But while edging it ruined its orgasm after being commanded to eat the cum it was given 50 more hard ball slaps and 50 hard smacks to each ass cheeck while thanking master each time. It was then forced to do ass again and send pics of red cheeks. I now await more instruction from master while baking more cooking in the nude
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 652 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments