Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AM.PM

Rate this Entry

Happy april fools day!

Posted 04-01-2008 at 11:20 AM by AM.PM

Hey guys guess what this is my first blog entery!I'm not so sure what to say though so I'll just start out by saying that i just moved to Seatle,Wa from Dublin Ireland just a couple weeks ago.It is kinda boring here since its srpring break and I havent met anyone yet.Although I am so excited but anyway i just want to say "Happy April Fools Day"
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1414 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    And a happy April Fools to you as well.
    I love today.
  2. Old Comment
    I would love today...if I managed to actually get up before 12 to get anyone.....
  3. Old Comment
    Ahhh, I always love the day where I can prank my friends and get away with it!
  4. Old Comment

:O

ha i know this is a late comment april fools is well over, but my teacher got our whole class sayin our GCSE drama final production had been moved forward to the day we come back from 2 week holiday starting 2moro btw , so we all panic and then she tells us it was her april fool, you never think a teacher would do it to you.
    Posted 04-03-2008 at 10:55 AM by dared to perfection dared to perfection is offline