Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Brett Favre

Posted 01-05-2011 at 09:47 PM by Manbearpig

What a creepy man. For anyone who doesn't know what I am talking about (or even if you do), you should check out this Taiwanese Animation video explaining the situation. It does a great job doing so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UQX1...layer_embedded
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1408 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh damn. I was hoping you were going to say he is FINALLY retiring! He should have YEARS ago. Now he is going through this and no one likes him anymore.
  2. Old Comment
    Well I never liked him. I have been watching his downfall before most were aware of the penis pictures (because of other websites I am a user on) and have been smiling the whole time.

I also love how they make him have a gunslinger you know what. I found that kind of funny

And yes tiger, he is probably retiring which means he will be out there next season
  3. Old Comment
    Yes he's "retiring" so I expect him to be on the field, making his team lose, next season.
  4. Old Comment
    Thing about Favre though is that no matter what happens with this, he will still be a great quarterback, no one can take that away. Although I will admit that he should of retired last year on that great season with the Vikings.
  5. Old Comment
    I don't know anything about Brett Favre other than the fact that the majority of the population is mispronouncing his last name. :P
    Updated 01-06-2011 at 04:40 PM by DancingBear