Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MG BLog

Tis my blog :3
Rate this Entry

stupid teachers!

Posted 05-17-2009 at 03:57 PM by MetalGreek

ugh ok so as this final grade in my latin class we had to choose a topic on rome and do a presentation and something creative along with it. so me and my friend chose roman weaponry. we built a life size catapult that could shoot things about 20 to 30 feet. and our presentation was one of the best. and what grade did we get?! a freaking D! we literally cut off our social lives to build this thing and we ended up with D! now both of our grades went down to barely passing(we both had A+'s). i dont even think he knows how hard it is to build a catapult let alone a life size one(not like gigantic but about 5 feet tall) and the man powere needed to build this thing! if we were to shoot this at someone it could almost kill a person! ugh teachers are sometimes dick heads
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1225 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The hell? How do you get a D for a piece of REAL weaponry, man i'de go to that teacher and tell them what the fuck....seriously, a D for a real thing that could probably sell well too?
  2. Old Comment
    Teachers suck donkey ass.
    That is so annoying, I hate when things like that happen. Ugh.
    I feel bad for you dude.
  3. Old Comment
    thanks im going to try and talk him into giving us a better grade maybe he'll listen? nah hes a teacher he wont