Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

MrCharcols Elektro Dare

Posted 09-01-2014 at 02:19 PM by AnalGirl1
Updated 09-02-2014 at 04:18 AM by AnalGirl1

So following Julies dares where your flatmates are near or are even asked to be slightly involved. My dare must be done when your flat mates are in, there are three reasons for this:

1. Safetky incase the reales mechanism does not work
2. To add the fear of being caught into it
3. So you take the electric shocks as quietly as possible
As it is unsafe to put electrics on your nipples, but I want you to experience nipple pain during this dare. I want you to use clover leaf nipple clamps, the ones where if you tug on them they dig in further , make sure there is enough chain that you can keep it between your teeth, as you will be pulling on them during your session

Now as you are a slut and a fuck toy who’s name I do not know, but you are known as Anal Girl we need to plug your arse with your Electrics buttplug with electrodes attached to it. If it is a single wire the other electrode will be attached to your clit by using a clamp on your clit clamp if double wires then we already have a circuit.

So Circuit one is either:

Buttplug only or But to Clit MMmm

Now hoping your Eletric stim has two channels (as you have four pads and three clamps I hope it is)

So Channel two is a clamp on each pussy lip.

Now how long and how strong the eclectics are down to you, or rather the dice…
Using this web page roll:

http://www.random.org/dice/?num=2http://

for the level 1-10 take 11 and 12 as level 10

Timings are until the ice melts or an hour:

The dare is to be done at night while all your flatmates are in, this is test of your acceptance of pain and resolve alongside your ability to take punishment quietly like a good sub.
First we need to have your legs spread so you can’t remove the plug or the clamps, either using a spreader bar or the end of your bed spread eagle your legs. Oh and put a bullit vibe in that cunt of yours.

Next we need to set the electrics to the level you rolled on the dice. Now we need the time if your EStim has a timer great if not we need you to be able to turn it off and one when the time starts and stops and in case of safety. So you may need to have a clock that you can keep an eye on for the time.

Set the EStim to pulse and put the nipple Clamp chain in your mouth, and keep the Estim machine in your hand.

Ok so we are going to tie your arms above your head to the headboard on your bed

So using a handkerchief with two cubes of ice in pull the ends together and slip through a ring attached to the headboard of your bed this will be your release mechanism When the ice melts the handkerchief will become able to slip through the ring and your hands will be free to reach the key.
Have a Knife or scissors near so you can cut yourself free if needed.

OK now the dare begins.
Start the Estim and each time you get an electric pulse you are to pull on your nipples with the chain in your mouth until the pulse stops.
You are allowed 5 minutes recovery between each session:
1st Session 5 Minutes + rest (Total running time 10 Minutes)
2nd Session 7.5 Minutes (Total running time 22.5 Minutes)
3rd Session 10 Minutes (Total running time 37.5 Minutes)
4th Session 12.5 Minutes (Total running time 55 Minutes)
5th Session 5 Minutes or until ice is melted (Total running time 60 Minutes)

After this I want you to Orgasm 5 times before morning, once you have done the five Orgasms you can remove the spreader bar / untie your legs.

Circuit 1 was from my Butt to my Clit, and I rolled a 9. But I only have 5 Levels... so it was maximum, but that would be... incredible painful over an whole hour... so I disobeyed and cose "random" ... but anyway every 5th (not in a row) shock was level 5.
I put a Clock-Timer, with the timetable programmed, between the Estim and the power socket (it works with plug or batteries - wich is great! ... I once walked around in public with 4 pads on my tits, the wire running down my jacket-arm (no clothes beneath) into my weighted handbag full of sex toys, where the estim was).
With a bullet vibe in my pussy I tied my legs to the bedposts and Handcuffed me to the ice-release mechanism. And soon the Estim started.
Let me shorten the next hour:
OOOUUUUUUCCH!
I was trembling on my bed, trying not to make a noice, not to cry (loud - i had tears in my eyes at the end), and pull on my nipple chain - as ordered.
When the 5th session was over (the ice was already melted) I freed my hands, and pulled the wires off my body in wild anger, cring a little. I started playing with myself, I was so sensitive, after the pain was gone (a few minutes) I came pretty fast. One... Two... aaaaand a third time. But then I was so dizzy and tired, I fell asleep, lying in my pussy juice.
When I woke up the next morning (my legs were hurting bad) I had nothing to do, so I had time for two more orgasms and thinking about what another great experience I had... Thank you!

Kiss,
your Slut.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1832 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hey.... well done to both of you... analgirl and MrCharcol. Very inventive dare from MrCharcol and great commitment and stamina from analgirl.