Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > malykotek

Rate this Entry

Failed diaper dare report #1

Posted 06-17-2024 at 03:08 AM by malykotek

I had to complete 4 of 5 dares in a single diaper while obeying to Rome permanent rules to earn a change but completely failed this dare. 3 tasks completed, one rule failed.

Quote:
Tasks:
1. Lock up in chastity for the duration. You must hump without your hands and edge 3 times during your time.
2. Shove a bag of marshmallows up your ass. Cool down in the freezer to make it easier. Hold for 20 minutes.
3. Drink 2 litres over the duration. If you leak you must put another layer on. Your goal is to reach 3 layers.
4. Go out for a short 30 minute walk out in public. Doesn't have to be full public, just somewhere nearby.
5. Any time you feel you are going to pee or poop for the duration, make sure to catch it on video. All videos come to me at the end of the dare, in order preferably. If you fail to catch anything fully, that counts as a failure.

Rules:
1. Sit down firmly and bounce for 5 minutes each time you mess yourself.
2. Each diaper must have cute designs drawn on it in marker.
3. While home, you must be gagged.
So, I began with drawing something quickly on my first diaper, put it and chastity on, then finding something to improvise a gag, besides to use a rolled pair of socks, then quickly left to do walk part and get marshmallows. Took a longer way to the store, bought marshmallows and a few other things, came back home. Walk completed.
Drank some energy drink to wet my diapers faster and started humping on my Blåhaj but I wasn't able to edge, so focused on other tasks. I was trying to record as much diaper usages as possible but most of them weren't really showing anything. Drew some designs on other two diapers and shortly afterwards first one leaked, so added next layer. Sock gag was soaked with dribble so changed it for the new one.
Focused on some other not related things while drinking more to leak as quickly as possible. Meanwhile failed the gag rule: my jaw was really tired by sockgags, so removed it for some time and decided to do the marshmallow task.
Bought bigger marshmallow bag for my task to save some for later ans separated smaller one's about to stuff my butt for this dare. Untaped my diapers, inserted all marshmallows and taped it back. It was clearly too much for me, dome minor amount almost instantly started leaking. After 12 minutes when I felt I can't hold it anymore had just a moment to set the camera, get up and record messing. Poop and candy mix instantly filled my diapers, so there was just one more task left. Desperately started humping again, added third layer and humped more. No effects again. After two hours I gave up and told it to the one who gave me these tasks but no answer yet, messaged them again while writing this. Slept in my diapers, changed after waking up.
But it's not over yet. That much marshmallow was an overdose for me. Felt constant urge to poop for next day and just urge to poop more often for the day afterwards.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 23 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments