Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

1/10 Dare Challenge by cmiller

Posted 05-07-2016 at 04:09 AM by AnalGirl1

Hey, it's been a while. Are you still interested in some dares?

I'm desperatly waiting for your dare.

So before I gave you a series of dares that gradually got harder. If you are interested I finally have time and can do that again if you want.

I propose this challenge. I will continue to give you dares of increasing difficulty. You must get through ten of them. You may pass on one and one only but it doesn't mean you get out of a dare just means I'll give a different one.

If you make it through all 10 you will be allowed to request a reward dare, in which you may decide what kind of parts you want in it and it will be something enjoyable.

If you give up and say any of them are too much and you refuse to complete them you will face a punishment. I will make the punishment in the form of spoilers and quitting earlier will mean more punishment. If you quit st level 3 you'll get 3-10 of the punishments if you quit on 9 you'll only get 9-10.

Punishments will not be allowed to be skipped, will only contain elements of dares you have completed before but ramped up to ensure they are punishing but nothing out of limits.

Do you accept my challenege?

yes, I accept!

You will need your Anal Hook, an Insertable vibrator, your O-Ring gag, and collar.

Go to a sex shop that allows for glory holes. You will tell the clerk that you want to be in the room for 6 hours. No more no less.

You will put on your collar, attach the anal hook to the collar very tightly so it either chokes you putting your head forward or strains your neck putting it backwards.

You will have the ring gag in your mouth and the vibrator on a low setting in your pussy.

Let the clerk know that customers may choose, condom or no condom. If they choose condom they will cum inside it and pass it through to you, you will keep all of them until the end.

If they choose no condom you will suck them to the edge and then let them cum all over your face.

All blow jobs given will be free but tips are appreciated, as you will be needing that money after.

Suck every cock that comes through, ring gag stays in unless the cock doesn't fit through the gag then take the gag off, finish the cock and put it back in your mouth.

At the end of the 6 hours you will do a show. Tell the clerk to let every guy that comes through for a blow job that a show will happen at the end of the day.

You will come out of the room, still naked, hooked and collared and gagged. You will pour all of the filled condoms on your face.

Then you will ask all the men there if one of them can give you a ride home. You will offer them all the money you got for tips that day. Let them finger you the whole way home but that is it.

Have them drop you off three blocks away from your house. (Don't want a stranger knowing where you live exactly). Get out of their car, give them an email address they can contact you at, and then make your way home, still hooked, gagged, collared and naked and covered in cum.

If you want bonus points go immediately to bed do not take any of the stuff off or clean up. Each item you take off will make the next dare a bit harder.

You can reduce it to 3.5 hours.
You can leave the clerk out this time. But you still must do the show after so put a sign up or something so the clients know to come back and watch.

Hi,
so, I printed out instructions and drove to the sexshop. I let my clothes and key in my car, locked it and ran inside (naked with toys in my hand). I went into a gloryhole and dressed as ordered. It was 8 pm when I started. 3,5 hours later I had sucked nine cocks and had 4 cumshots on my face. I was constantly horny but couldn't cum (cruel!) and the hook was painful after a while! My jaw was aching and my throat exhausted from the face fucking.
I got 18,70€ as tips from 4 different people. I went out, three people were there and watched me emptying the 5 condoms on my face. It was in my hair, my mouth and my tits.
I asked for a ride home, but they refused (had no car). It was so embarassing talking with the gag in (or better "try to talk").
I had to wait, but after a while a men came in and we agreed on him giving me a ride home, if I suck him off, too. I did it in the gloryhole again and then walked naked, covered in cum, hooked,... to his car. It was about 2 minutes away 4 people saw me (at least).
I put his hand on my pussy and he got the clue and fingerfucked me a bit. I gave him the money and went out near my home. This was the most humiliating walk home I ever had. Even though only 2 people saw me.
I put off the rope (but let the collar on and hook in) and the gag. My jaw and throat was hurting really bad. And I put off the vibe (but still inside).
So I slept covered in a lot of cum.

Thank you for this demanding, hard but doable dare!
Kiss,
your Slut
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1527 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments