Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fiendish

Rate this Entry

A Bright Idea: The Fiend's Eye

Posted 01-21-2008 at 10:10 PM by Fiendish

I figure since I've written a couple of rather informative pieces on the site already...

I've decided to name all of my rather lengthy writings The Fiend's Eye

I've covered a few topics that I've seen as problems around here(No Limits, Being a Dom, For the subs and slaves out there, The Fiend's Eye: A Writer's Guide, and The Fiend's Eye: Punishment & Discipline)- yes, some of those don't bear the title of The Fiend's Eye, and some are indeed posted in other people's topics(No limits, Being a Dom)

So, I present to you my Bright Idea(no, it wasn't the name The Fiend's Eye!):

Why don't you let me know about problems you see around the site(particularly the S/M area, but anything really), or things you're curious about, and we can make The Fiend's Eye something of a regular sight here.

And no, I'm not getting paid(yet...)

Part of this is I'd like to continue posting useful information, but I also want to post information YOU, the people, care about.

The other part is I like getting PMs, and they've been slow lately.

Basically, I leave the vast majority of The Fiend's Eye concept in your psychotic hands...

What have I done to myself here?

***Please PM me suggestions for topics, but let me know here what you think of the concept I put forth
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1519 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Haha brilliant, I like the idea of the fiends eye it sounds os so much authority.