Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

2nd November - jail roleplay part 1

Posted 11-02-2014 at 03:02 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

I would love to meet anyone who can drink 2.5l of liquid and then hold it until 7am this morning. Because I can’t. As soon as the first lot of water hit my bladder I needed to go and I was in my neighbour’s flat so I didn’t want to piss myself in their kitchen so I had to go to the bathroom. In total last night I went to the toilet 3 times and as such have failed my sleeping dare. It’s just too much liquid to drink and hold. Therefore I need you lot to come up with the most unpleasant punishment that you can think of and PM me it. If you want to see if I will push a limit (because I might depending on what it is you want me to do) then also PM me first to find out. But make your punishment cruel so that I regret not just completing the dare or pissing my bed.

So today I have been completing my jail roleplay once a month lifestyle rule which meant all other rules were void (there’s already so much involved in this one.) Last night I set an alarm for 4am and the moment it went off I climbed out of bed, stripped my pyjamas, blindfolded myself with a scarf and stood in the middle of my room for 10 minutes (I set a timer) as instructed. I then had to go to the toilet as I had almost wet myself waiting 10 minutes. Once I had finished that I then grabbed my hairbrush and spanked each of my ass cheeks, each of my breasts, each of my nipples and my clit 250 times. The spanking wasn’t too bad on my breasts or ass cheeks but it was slightly more painful on my right than my left. However spanking my nipples was horrible, they were so red and hard afterwards and were so tender just to touch. The worst one was my clit. It went like blood red in colour and was so tender afterwards that I was walking slightly funny. What was worst is that straight after the spanking I decided to do my 10 minute corner time which meant putting pegs onto my already sore nipples and clit. I crouched down, heels off the ground and my ass not touching my heels, I blindfolded myself, started a timer and placed my hands behind my back. I managed the first 10 minutes fine, no heels touching or anything but I was really fidgety because of the pain coming from my nipples and clit. I took it off and breathed a sigh of relief before starting on my lines. I was given certain ways to do each set of lines that were supposed to read ‘I am a slut and have been jailed for life.’ The rules were as followed:

100 Lines online, typing only by one hand (50 left hand, 50 right hand)
50 Lines online, you´ve to stand in front of your pc, bend over in a 90° and raise your head to keep an eye on the screen. Add a clothespin to each labia until you´ve completed the lines.
25 Lines written on a piece of paper. Take a pencil in your mouth and write the lines only holding the pencil by lips and teeth. For each line you can´t read properly add more 10 spankings to the next session.
150 Lines online. You´ve to kneel in front of your pc while typing.
50 Lines online. Take your time with this one. You´ll have to press the keys by your tongue.
150 Lines online. Just type them normally.
25 Lines written on a piece of paper. You´ll have to stick the pen to your pubic mound (using duct tape) and write that way between your legs in a squad position. For each line you can´t read properly add more 10 spankings to the next session.
150 Lines online. You´ve to repeat this after each second line. Pinch each nipple real hard. After the next 2 lines twist each nipple to 90°.
100 Lines online. As you did a lot of lines before and you improved your typing skills we´ll add a nasty way to keep you busy. Take a last look at your keyboard and then blindfold yourself. Now type the lines as good as you can. For each line you didn´t write correctly you´ve to add 2 spanking strokes to the next session.
50 Lines written on a piece of paper. You´ve to hold the pen between your toes. 25 lines left foot and 25 lines right foot. For each line you can´t read properly add more 10 spankings to the next session.
200 Lines online. Just type them normally. You´ll have to add 2 clothespins to left breast after you completed 25 Lines. Take them off after 50 Lines. Add 4 clothespins to right Breast after 75 Lines and take them off after 100 Lines. Add 6 clothespins to your breasts (you can choose) after 125 lines and take them off after 150. Add 8 clothespins to Labias/Breasts after 175 Lines and take them off after 200 Lines.

1000 lines is a lot but split like this it felt a lot worse. I did the first 100 lines during the 4am hour which meant doing 50 right hand, 50 left hand and I decided to alternate so I would do one line right hand, one line left, repeat. It is so incredibly dull to do something so repetitive but I managed it in 46 minutes. By this time it had just turned 5am and so I decided to start my spankings again. Now my body was already tender so to add another 250 to each part meant it got a lot worse. I was so aching it was ridiculous but it wasn’t yet painful to sit down – unless I was putting pressure on my clit which I avoided doing. Having learnt that corner time straight after isn’t the best way to do things I started on the next lots of lines. 50 bent over at 90 degrees with pegs on my labia. This was painful and made my back ache and my legs tremble where I was keeping my body weight supported but I was fairly quick at these ones as I was able to use both hands and I am a lot quicker like that. 50 lines completed in 22 minutes and all I had was a slightly achy back, my labia’s weren’t that bothered. I then picked up my pegs and clamped my clit and nipples, hissing out in pain as I got into position with my tender sensitive clit and nipples. Again I still managed to avoid putting heels down or ass down but I was really wobbly and my legs started to burn with pain. With 15 minutes to go until 6am I decided I should probably start my morning exercise otherwise it was never going to get done. I taped my vibe to my oversensitive clit on high and left my pegs on. I did 100 star jumps and 100 right and left toe touches.

When the clock turned to 6am, I took the vibe off and the pegs and started my new spankings. With 500 already administered to each area the redness wasn’t getting a chance to fade and the moment I brought my hairbrush to my ass cheek/breasts/nipples/clit I was in agony but I fought through the pain to complete it. Deciding I needed to make a good start on morning exercise otherwise I would never finish before 10, I did my corner time straight afterwards. Confession time here, my heels touched the ground because my legs gave way. Before I go to bed tonight I have to add on 50 spanks to each part of my body. Knowing this made me more determined to not end up adding more throughout the day. I then taped the vibe back to my clit, left my pegs on and managed to do another 400 star jumps and 400 r&l toe touches. 500 down only another 500 to go.

I’m not going to lie you can see where this is going and I don’t want to bore you so for now I will summarise all the hours and what I did in each plus any extra punishments I got each hour until something different happens. Otherwise you’ll get bored. If you want a step by step of my day (detailed hours) PM me and I will write it especially for you.

7am – 250 spanks to each part (very red clit and nipples, pale red ass and breasts), corner time (painful but no added punishment), 200 star jumps and 200r&l toe touches (my clit has become so very swollen that the next spankings were even more painful as it was so sensitive) and 25 lines handwritten using lips and teeth. I couldn’t read any of my lines properly so had to add an extra 250 lines to somewhere on my body next session.

8am – Flipped a coin several times to determine where to add the 250 spanks from my poor writing task (bold indicates what was used). First time, head = ass/breasts, tails=clit/nipples, second time, heads=clit, tails =nipples; third time, head=right, tails=left. So 250 spanks administered to each ass cheek, breast, right nipple, clit and 500 administered to my left nipple. So painful at this point and I just wanted to give in. 10 minute corner time completed successfully (I’d learnt and didn’t want more punishment) and final 300 star jumps and r&l toe touches (my nipples were very sore as well now as I kept accidently hitting the pegs as I did my toe touches).

9am – wrote whore on my right breast, willing slut on my left breast and fuck me and an arrow pointing down on my pussy. I then had a cold shower (and it was freezing, I was shivering for ages afterwards) and used the normal amount of soap to wash the writing off. The ones on my breasts came off easily but the one on my pussy was still there so as per my rule I had to rewrite it on and leave it on all day. I dried off with a thick towel and then pulled on some tight shorts and tight t-shirt so I could go get some breakfast. I had cereal as it is partially liquid. I then administered the spanks and corner time (thighs starting to burn and it is getting painful to sit down from spanking)

10am – back to being naked as back in room, administered spanks and completed corner time. Did 150 lines kneeling in front of computer, knees started to hurt after the 45 minutes it took me.
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 816 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments