Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fiendish

Rate this Entry

School, Life, and the Seasons

Posted 01-19-2008 at 11:54 AM by Fiendish

Here's my third blog-ish entry thing...

I'm back at school, which is nice- actually, this weekend I'm at home, but you know what I mean, I hope.

It's going well, I seem to have lucked out this semester, as I have only one class I need to write papers for, and that's Rhetoric, so I guess writing is required for that class.

My philosophy prof is a bit spacey, but kinda cool. I gotta read Euthyphro this weekend.

I think I'm gonna be a great philosophizer...

Life's good too, getting to see all my buddies again. I'm not sure why, but for some reason, anywhere I go, I end up hanging out with the smart ones. At least, those are the ones I meet first, and I start meeting others over time. I realize I'm smarter than your average person(of my age) by a quite a bit- except math... I hate math. Math is what I call the 'great equalizer' for me.

It's January, as many of you may and/or may not know... and January means there's some cold weather a-comin'. And it's here. 16 below before windchill, and I love it. Near 40 below with windchill.

Oh, and I have a puppy. I like puppies.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1181 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments