Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

I will be off for a while

Posted 01-18-2010 at 05:29 PM by lokelake

I am leaving because I have a wicked cold, and I don't feel like coming on for a while.

Now, some of you may rejoice (or at least be happy) that I am leaving for a while while some of you may actually care (at least a little) that I am gone), what ever the case may be, I really don't mind.

But to those who do post a kind comment I will thank you now, "Thank You!" Now, I don't know how many I will get, if I get any, but if you do say something, I thank you.

Now, even though I stopped with the religious talk, some of you may even have a dislike towards me because I still have a religious picture in my profile picture and in my avatar, I shall gladly remove them for you in respect of you.

I am sore, I had the chills (and those chills may come back constantly, but who knows), I have a bad cough, I can feel my nose getting stuffy, I have a headache, my nose and face hurts, I am tired so yeah... It was even tough typing this.

Now please people, if you dislike or even hate me, only type a nice comment if it is not from guilt from reading this. Because I believe, if it is from guilt, then you don't really mean it, and/or it is not from your heart.

And if I have insulted you in any way, I apologize for it. And if any of you feel that my apology is not sincere, or that I had apologized "too much" to a person well I am sorry, there is nothing else I can do, but at least I have done the right thing... apologized.

Not sure how long I will be gone for.

Not very often, and for a very short time each time, I will be on here as a guest.

Please don't send me PMs, as my inbox is 98 percent filled, and I don't feel like right now, deleting any.

Bye for now all!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 891 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well, I'm sad to see you off. While I not always agreed with how you shared your views, I've thought of you as courageous. You've reached out and shared with people who haven't always returned it with kindness. So "Thank You" for that. I hope you feel better, and soon. I look forward to your return.
  2. Old Comment
    Oooh, colds aren't nice. Get plenty of rest, take some vitamen C, throw some flu tablets down your throat and drink plenty! =)
    Posted 01-19-2010 at 02:06 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline