Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Super Nice Blog (part 2 of 3)

Posted 04-18-2016 at 03:51 AM by AbusiveMaster

So we have established before that my little girl would like me to write her "A super nice blog."

This isn't it either.

Some people will nod and agree with the following statement, a very few might argue (wrongly.) I am not nice.

Oh don't get me wrong, I can be kind. I can be thoughtful and considerate. I can certainly be loving. None of these things equates to nice. The official definition of nice is "pleasant and agreeable." Still me? I think not.

"Super Nice." to me is an American Air Hostess (flight attendant) standing on the gangway steps saying "Have a nice day." fifty times to people she truly doesn't give a shit about. It is saccharine and false, done for the sake of being nice.

I am not nice. When I am kind, when I am good to someone, when i treat a friend with respect or compassion it is not for the sake of being "nice" it is affording someone what they deserve. To contrast, and as true, if I think someone is an arse, they will very likely know it.

I love my little girl with all my heart. I give her the love, respect, compassion, attention she richly deserves. I try to treat her as the princess she undeniably is.

But.

I am still not nice.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 839 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments