Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

Sassy slave is punished

Posted 06-14-2014 at 10:46 PM by Nzrunner

Here is my report to my Queen Mistress.

Little background:
I had to wear a sock around my cock all yesterday and could only pee through it and had ti usenit to wipe. I then was to save it for tonight. Sorry for the typos and poor grammar you will see I was a little distracted.

Ahhhhh, ahhhhh... My ass is on fire ahhhhh. So I lubed up my inflatable plug with a generous amount of toothpaste and "shoved it up" as ordered. I the shoved the sock with the dried pee/sweat and ass wipings in my mouth and secured it with the gag. Well, the toothpaste immediatelyset fire to my hole as my mouth got a faint pee taste in it. I was unsure of how much to inflate the plug so I did 4 squeezes on it. I then commenced writing my lines (hope they are legible enough for you). It was so hard to concentrate with the fire in my ass that it took even longer to write all 50 lines. By the end my hand and shoulder were sore and tired, my ass hole was still burning and my drool had soaked into the sock causing even more pee flavor to come out. I then started edging the first few were brutal as i could not get to the edge with the burning in my ass distracting me. I finally managed to finish including the 3, 5 second hold one. I am now posting this report to you a burning ass, plugged, drooling, horny mess who willnot be sassy to anyone for a good long while. Thank you for punishing me and teaching me to be more respectful to those who are so much higher than I Queen Mistress. Ahhhhhh gonna get this toothpaste out!!!!!!!!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 876 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think you could have been more elaborate! And do add a link to that hand written note of yours.
  2. Old Comment
    Updated 06-20-2014 at 09:28 PM by Nzrunner
  3. Old Comment
    Intense! To intense for me, but I hope you enjoyed it.