Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Healing

Posted 02-13-2015 at 01:35 AM by sparklystar

Hey,

So it's been a while since I posted about my master abandoning me and I have to say a huge thank you for your support.

In the time since I've been throwing myself into uni work, and seen a nice grade appear on my tests, and have joined my hip hop societies committee so I am constantly busy what with training for hip hop, rehearsals for my play, committee work and seminar work.

Obviously I've seen my ex-master around. To be fair we've kind of slipped back into our friendship we had before the master slave relationship, which is nice as we do really get on. We've had to do coursework together too so we have to make it work.

I have been questioning whether submission is right for me and at first I was content not following any rules but as time has passed, I've felt more empty and I couldn't work out why until recently. I think submission is definitely me but I just need to take it slower than last time.

As a result, I can't promise daily blogs - I genuinely have to much on to post everyday - but I will start blogging again once I have a few - maybe 8 - rules to start of with again. They can be rules that I've had previously or new ones but please suggest some and I'll pick 8 I think I can do at the moment.

Thanks so much for being there for me,

Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 984 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It's good to see you healing and I'm happy things are going in the right direction in your life.

As a rule I'd like to suggest that each morning you write something positive about yourself on your body.
  2. Old Comment
    Good to see the world becomes brighter again for you. As you and your ex-master will meet from time to time itīs also good you could get back into the former friendship. I think this might make it a bit easier to see each other daylie.

As you thought about yourself and came to the result you want live the submessive way i want to welcome you back into the game. You donīt need to rush, take your time and keep going as long as you feel safe with it as you make further experiences.
    And it will be always a pleasure to read your blog.
    Posted 02-14-2015 at 06:05 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Glad to see that you are slowly getting back into the groove of things
    I've voted your set of rules! Have fun