Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

True Torture

Posted 08-19-2009 at 05:50 PM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody don't know if this is blog is going to make you laugh or be taken seriously but here goes anyways. We all know about the cliche torture techniques on this site: clothespins, candle wax, etc. However I am going to make a bold move by saying if you want to how to really torture me. If you really want to torture me take me formal clothes shopping; I can't stand it! I had to got get a sports coat today because my old one doesn't fit. I already have a tuxedo, have to wear it for band, and every girl who has seen me in my tux tells me I look adorable. I have to constantly tell my grandmother that the word "pretty" does not apply to men but rather the word handsome does. So, yeah you want to torture me take me formal wear shopping. I don't like normal clothes shopping as well but at least you get to pick out something you "want" to wear, if you enjoy wearing clothes.
Also, I am really really confused right now because someone I have known for a fair amount of time complimented saying she loved my body. I won't say who the user is but it just kind of confused me as to why she would just say that. I mean don't get me wrong I loved the fact she said that, it just kind of has me puzzled. But I suppose that I should just enjoy the fact that it happend instead of trying to overanalyze it. Shut up you stupid brain and learn to enjoy lol!
Also I am happy to announce that my next I Spy picture has been taken and this time it will be easier, for several reasons. First off, the picture is in color so it will be pretty easy to see things that would be kind of hard to pick apart in the black and white picture that I took. The second reason is that the items aren't all that hard this time, however there are a few that may test your knowledge and observation skills.
So, right now I'm just going to tell my brain to shut up and enjoy the fact that a girl said she loved my body.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 534 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments