Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

Movie Night

Posted 07-23-2015 at 07:32 PM by techiegirl
Tags rants, techie

You know what's the best thing ever? Watching movies with your friends. You know what's just as great? Watching movies with your dom.

Some of you know my emotions have been running a little high lately. I've been anxious, depressed, and horny, which makes for a fabulous combination.

Thanks to the power of netflix and google, my dom and I can watch movies and chat at the same time. It's wonderful and I love it.

It also really helps me kind of cool off. Watching a scary movie with my dom is a fun way to talk about things in a nonkinky setting. Sure, he could make me use my vibe and tease myself, but so far that hasn't been the tone set during one of these two hour movies.

It helps me relax around him, which is difficult to do as I don't relax around people. So, yeah, we could do a scene and I could have an orgasm (and don't get me wrong, I love that) or I could make fun of the protagonist in When a Stranger Calls (the new one) while at the same time hiding my eyes from the screen at the scary parts.

All in all, it's a nice way to take a break without taking a break. I get to just chill with a friend instead of being a Submissive watching something with my Dominant. Less formal, less expectations, much more fun.
Posted in Personal
Views 1034 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I agree. I used to have movie night once a week with an old domme and I Loved it.
  2. Old Comment
    Asslvr and I used to have movie night over skype every Sunday. It was so nice to just curl up in bed together and giggle, cry, and go on a movie adventure together. It was always the favorite part of my week (except when he chose boring movies. Jk :P)