Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > loke

Rate this Entry

I want to ask WoW People

Posted 09-14-2010 at 03:35 PM by loke

I read that they raised the level cap to 85 for cata. What the heck!?! Was Blizzard just being lazy or does it take a long time to level up after reaching a certain level?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 955 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I don't understand the question. Every expansion raises the level a character can be. Once you get past about 60, levelling slows down a little. As it does in most games.
    Posted 09-14-2010 at 03:50 PM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Comment
    I don't understand the question. Every expansion raises the level a character can be. Once you get past about 60, levelling slows down a little. As it does in most games.
    Like, why didn't they just raised it up to 90? Why just 85? It's only 5 more levels from the current game. Some WoW players might feel little ripped off since Blizzard only raised it by 5 levels.
  3. Old Comment
    They've amped up the content rather than the levels. It takes long enough to get to 80 anyway, amping it up to 90 is stupid. That and I don't think they want the characters' stats to get too close to the stats of the bosses and so forth. I'm not really sure, I agree that it's weird that they've only raised it five instead of ten but I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explaination. WoW players won't feel ripped off at all because of all the new things added (whether they like the changes or not) - it's not all about the levels.
    Posted 09-14-2010 at 06:36 PM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Comment
    They've amped up the content rather than the levels. It takes long enough to get to 80 anyway, amping it up to 90 is stupid. That and I don't think they want the characters' stats to get too close to the stats of the bosses and so forth. I'm not really sure, I agree that it's weird that they've only raised it five instead of ten but I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explaination. WoW players won't feel ripped off at all because of all the new things added (whether they like the changes or not) - it's not all about the levels.
    Do you play WoW?
  5. Old Comment
    This is just because they want to put in more expansions before level 100.