Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

Rate this Entry

Play time and a new Rule...

Posted 09-16-2016 at 10:07 PM by pt26
Updated 09-16-2016 at 10:12 PM by pt26

Wow... where to begin. Let's start with being caged no maybe play time or my new rule. Or I know chocolate cake!!!! I love chocolate cake!!!!!

Sorry if I am kinda distracted thanks to getdare user STIBBONS who found my pm dares I now have my medium butt plug in for the night as well as of course my caged little cock which awaits Miss's teasing.

Anyway so being caged I have now cleared the 63 hrs mark and by morning it will be three full days. Days of no touching and really no erections (though my cock won't give up tying!). I have and I hesitate to say this so SSSSHHHHH dont tell Miss it will be our little secret! But I am now kinda use to it. At work it's now barely noticeable and the only real bad time is early morning or late night (like now) when I would normal touch and play. That is the hardest as I can't even stroke or edge just nothing but hard plastic blocking all pleasure.

Play Time:
We finally had some free time with me home alone and Miss took FULL advantage of it. We started off with a few "sexy" pics in my black thong on the living room couch... pretty tame you say? Well next thing I knew I was humping and grinding on the couch and begging Miss to let me have some cock!

Well she let me have it all right!!! Hard and deep doggy style with it mounted to the wall. And then riding it cowgirl style on the floor. I was moaning so much and my little cock was so hard in it's cage. I could then feel it start to build. Faintly at first but a growing feeling of pleasure in my balls and cock! Pretty soon I was leaking badly like a good little slut!

Stop clean up and it's time for more sexy pics. I had to read it twice... WHAT just when it was getting amazing! But that's what she said and so that's what little obedient Jessy did. It was off to my bed room for better lighting to make a new profile pic. The results of which you now see!

Oh yes the rule... well I was so horny last night while trying to sleep that I ended up buying some more thongs and boy shorts to surprise Miss with. I have been bugging Miss to give me some more daily tasks/rules to follow well me and my big mouth should have stayed quite. My new rule is that since my panty collection is growing I can now ONLY wear panties. They also can not be hidden under normal underwear nor do my guy thongs count. They can only be female panties. Miss also informed me that she may (If I keep being good) let me out next month... I am not sure if I will stay sane that long.

Horny, distracted panty wearing, caged and plugged,

Jessy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 623 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments