Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Lighthouse Sex

Posted 08-04-2016 at 11:58 AM by The Slutty Princess

Well, I finally had a little more time to write a more in-depth, detailed write-up on my night with Sammie. For those of you that may have missed my last blog, I mentioned and gave a short overview of having sex with Sammie on top of a lighthouse, well, here is the story again, this time in a little more detail! Still didn’t have time to sit down and right the next 50 Shades of Grey sequel but I tried to write a more in-depth story!

After eating dinner, on full bellies we roamed the lakeshore before we climbed the lighthouse, ignoring the signs that told us it was closed until tomorrow morning. Though tired when we finally made it up the last step on the spiral staircase, the view was completely worth it. It was a beautiful night, a little humid but the air was a little chillier on top, making it a perfect temperature. The sky was much darker than usual. Not as many stars seemed to light up the sky, just a few twinkled here and there, engulfed by the bright beam casted by the moon. We walked around the lighthouse, taking in the awe-inspiring night. To the left, the city lights twinkle in the darkness. It was roughly midnight and the whole city seemed to be slowly drifting off to sleep. Only a few lights shone, the sounds of the city couldn’t be heard. To the right was the darkness, the lake, only lit by the moon. Again, the lake was quiet, giving illuminations to the calm, gentle waves crashing against the shore. It was beautiful, peaceful, and quiet, just how I liked it. I kicked off my shoes and sat down, slipping my legs under the railing and letting my feet freely hang over the side. Sammie kicked her shoes off and joined my side, nuzzling her head into my shoulder and resting it there. I leaned into her, accepting her warm embrace. We didn’t say anything for a long time. We didn’t need to. There was a few whispers here and there but overall, we were silent. We cuddled and took in the beautiful night.

Sammie had closed her eyes and had fallen asleep on shoulder. She had expressed that work wore her out but I didn’t mind her sleeping on my shoulder. I could spend all night up there, listening to the waves crash, watching the seagulls, and staring out into the dark abyss that makes the lake look endlessly long. After about a half hour, Sammie opened her yes and picked her head up off my shoulders. She nuzzled closer to me and gave me a gentle, tired kiss on the neck. In response, I gave her a kiss on the back of her head. This started a little game, a kissing game. She responded with rapid, gentle kisses to my neck, making me throw me head back and groan with pleasure. Each kiss left a wet, cool impression of saliva on my neck, and the sensation felt amazing! Playing along with our little kissing fight, I pushed her head back with my forehead and attacked her neck with my kisses. As I attacked her neck with soft, gentle kisses that were now slowly getting a little harder and more forceful, Sammie nibbled at me ear. Something about having my earlobes bitten drove me crazy and Sammie knew it just as well as I did. I stopped kissing her neck and squirmed and groaned under the nibbles before I pushed myself back to lie down. Sammie had won our little ‘fight’ but the kissing didn’t stop there. Sammie pushed herself back and joined me on the cold, steel-grating, kissing me a few times before I pushed her on her back. She looked at me with wild eyes as I tore my shirt off and tossed it over by the stairwell. Electric waves sung through my body, I could feel every and throb of my pussy and. The waves traveled from my pussy to my nipples, causing them to stiffen even more than the chilly air had. My clit was throbbing, my body was on fire, looking into her wild eyes with hunger. We had only kissed and my body was already in a lust-crazed appetite. I straddled her waist and went back to giving her neck gentle and teasing kisses. I went from her neck, to her lips, to her cheeks, and to her earlobes before she pushed me off and wildly crawled ontop of me. She had fire in her eyes. I could read her lust-crazed look just as I had had. Rapidly, she stripped down to her bra and panties before hungrily attacking my neck. As her mouth sucked on the tender skin, her hands fumbled around with her bra before she got it unhooked and tossed it by the pile of clothing. My mind was racing with thoughts. I completely forgot where we were. I was swept away by this beautiful girl.
Hungrily, she sucked on my nipples, sending me into a squirming frenzy. The night was no longer quiet, it was filled with my loud moans, groans, sighs, and gasps! I was kicking my legs, trying to escape this almost torturous pleasure she was giving me, digging my back harder into the steel grating. That wasn’t the best move, I actually ended up with quite a few small cuts on my back but at the time, I couldn’t even feel them. I was lost in a trance. I couldn feel an orgams buliding up inside me. My hands had been freely traveling on Sammie’s back but I quickly slipped one down her panties, feeling her wetness, her warmth, and rubbing the little nub causing her to squirm and briefly stop attacking my nipples with her tongue. Now, able to think for a split second, I slipped and finger inside her and began thrusting it in and out as she moaned and struggled to hold still. She struggled to get back to pleasuring me but her moans were enough to bring me to orgasm. I could feel her body trembling on top of me, her pussy convulsing to my finger. She was approaching orgasm and I could see it. This sparked something inside of me and caused me to orgasm almost instantly. Just shortly after, she orgasmed as well, trembling, shaking on top of me before falling to a heap next to me, a smile across her face. I kissed her and we laid there just like that, me topless, Sammie in just her panties.

I'm really sorry. Just reading it, it doesn't give me the same vibe as it did when it actually happened. I'm not the best writer, espcially when I don't have time to sit down and write more clearly.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 561 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well I certainly enjoyed the more in-depth version! And, not just for the sex; I also enjoyed it because you are happy and with the person you truly want to be with.
  2. Old Comment
    The story was awesome! You are selling yourself short! I loved it!