Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Iodine

Rate this Entry

Miss Squishys point of view

Posted 11-24-2013 at 03:13 PM by Iodine

*Just to clarify before i start with this, i have been ordered to make a blog post report daily discussing Miss Squishy's Experiences in this thread here *Bloop* So i shall.

Dairy page 1

This morning began with the pink ape thing rudely waking me up, No he didn't just shout in my ear... He mounted me again... I dont know why he does so, but... he has only finished a few times on me and after those times he never looks satisfied, yet strangely hungry, he licks it up if he does normally. Let me just say Ew. Per usual this stupid ape didnt satisfy me, i dont know why he even bothers but never the less he try's, its sort of endearing in a perverted sort of way.

Just to screw with him a bit, i convinced him to not fuck me for once, instead he has to put too clothes pegs on his nipples and his hands on his head. Ahhh that brightened my day, just watching his face curl up in pain with his hard dick just laying on top of me. Fuhahahahaha it was hilarious.

Strangely enough he wrote on his shaven penis Squishy's Princess i honestly have no idea why? Oooo i know! Thats what ill call him, yep its Squishy's princess from now on.

On a side note whats that in his but? Ohhhhh thats just too precious, its a little inflatable balloon thingy! I have absolutely no idea why thats there or what he hopes to achieve with it, but.... its fun to watch.

Anyway, ill admit i sort of look forward to seeing what Squishy's Princess does next, still... it would be nice if he gave me a break for a while, oh well till next time diary.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 726 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Squishy doesn't seem to be very impressed with your attentions.
    Frankly I'm amazed she even allows you to share her bed. Maybe you should sleep on the floor until She decides that your performance has improved enough to allow you back in again