Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jon's World.

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Rate this Entry

Writing Task #3 - An essay/lines on the mating of the Honey Badger for Jah Brother.

Posted 01-13-2015 at 06:03 PM by An_Jon

Part 3 of my effort to write more. This time the task was lines. Yay. Here is the thread if people have other tasks for me to do.

Short title: 'They Hump'.

I'm going to write a little bit extra here about my experiences with this.

This was my first real go at writing lines. I found it quite shocking, to be honest. Shocking because I found that, about halfway down the first page, I was starting to get excited; maybe even a little aroused. I could feel a stirring in my groin and a slight stiffening.

Maybe I was feeling like a sub that night, but it definitely made me notice something inside of me: I really like the idea of harsh punishments. I like the idea of doing something I don't want to do, I just need a little push to get there. In this case, the push was my determination which I had given myself to see these tasks through.

I'm just saying that, sometimes, I think I want someone with a very strong will to force me into things. That's what I noticed from this task. On with the show!

I originally had to write 700 words on the mating habits of the Honey Badger. With some sarcastic negotiation Jah agreed that I could write 'they hump' 350 times to make up my word count, so long as it was hand-written. The proof is an attachment to this blog. You'll notice on the top-left of each page a red number, as proof that they are different sides of the same piece of paper.

And just for counting's sake: I could fit 88 'they humps' onto one side. 88x4 pages = 352 'they hump's. Page four only has 86 to compensate.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0423.JPG
Views:	263
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	265   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0424.JPG
Views:	249
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	266  
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1185 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    -whistels innocently-
    Oo.. Heisenberg! I like that
  2. Old Comment
    Yeah, it's a great notepad. I love it XD
  3. Old Comment
    Hahaha, I love this entire blog. I like your face!