Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Winter Welcome Sex

Posted 11-21-2016 at 03:47 PM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 11-21-2016 at 08:41 PM by The Slutty Princess

These past few days have been downright freezing cold and we’ve gotten our first snowfall here, less than an inch, but nonetheless, winter is upon us! Most people hate winter, it’s dreary, depressing, and cold. On the other hand, Winter may be one of my favorite seasons! It means hot chocolate, fuzzy socks, cozy sweaters, hot coffee, ice skating, spiced gumdrops, candy canes, Christmas and presents, hot apple cider, cute winter boots, cute winter jackets, tights and leggings, scarves, bubble baths, blankets, cuddling, and sex, lots and lots of sex. Being confined in a warm and cozy house, you have to pass the time somehow, right?

Sammie and I celebrated the first snowfall the right way... morning sex with a few wintry festivities mixed in! After a cup of warm tea, I found myself willingly tied to the kitchen table, blindfolded. Sammie had craftily tied each arm to the the front legs of our small kitchen table, doing the same to each leg, making me spread out in nearly a star formation. Being blindfolded always drove me crazy, deprive me of my sight and use my other senses to drive me crazy! Unable to see, I was only able to smell and feel Sammie’s presence and it drove me wild! (Please note: I was unable to see her so I did my best to write about what I felt and depict the scene from there!)

She began by giving me whispering soft kisses on my neck, right beneath my ear. The warm and wet combination of her tongue, lips, and breath on my neck aroused my body, making my nipples immediately hard, painfully poking into the restraints of my bra. I was so aroused by just the faint kisses, I could have melted into a puddle! Within seconds, her lips left my neck, leaving a chilling sensation as the saliva dried on my neck. I could feel her weight escape the table as she made her way down between my legs. I could feel her warm, wet lips just above my panties, giving me soft, delicate kisses on my hips and waist before gently attempting to tug my panties off with her teeth. I arched my back a lifted my butt off the table as best as I could, making it easier for her to remove the panties. The panties kept slipping from her teeth, which would pursue giggling from the both of us. “It’s like unwrapping a Christmas present” she exclaimed, finally getting the panties past my thighs and leaving them at my ankles.

Again, I could feel her leave the end of the table and sit to the left of me. Her hand pushed at my side, trying to slip behind my back. I allowed entrance, arching my back as her warm hand unclasped my bra, pulling it off and letting it drop to the floor beside the table. Again, she left my side and crawled back up on the table, resting between my legs. With an elbow on each side of my waist, she began playing with my nipples, gently sucking. She knows her way around my body and especially my nipples and she used this to her advantage. She took it very slow, sucking on my nipple before pausing for a few seconds and gently prodding it with her tongue. She alternated between this rhythm, gently sucking, prodding my nipple, and circling her tongue around my areola, all in very slow manners to tease me. I softly moaned in response from the teasing. She continued her taunting, sucking for a few seconds longer before pausing and gently pinching and running her finger around my areola as I squirmed slightly, not moving much due to the restraints. She sucked on my nipple one last time before parting her lips and gently kissing a trail from one breast to the other, giving my right nipple the same treatment and sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. My nipples had grown even harder and the cooling sensation of her salvia only made them ache more, but the pain was satisfying.
Without warning, her lips clashed against mine. Her lips were soft, her breath warm against my own. She pulled away from me and skittered down my body, settling between my legs. My clit was throbbing and I was already wetter than after getting out of a swimming pool. Her lips found my clit and she skillfully sucked it lightly, pulling it with the suction of her lips as I moaned gracefully. She used the same approached as she had done with my nipples, taking things slow, sucking and pulling for a few seconds before pausing and teasing me, letting her warm breath attack my sex. Her warm breath sent chills throughout my body as I continuously moaned. She runs a few laps around my clit with her tongue before her tongue explores elsewhere on my sex, wetting every crease with her saliva as I continued to moan and squirm under her light, delicate touch. She pushed her tongue between my lips, careful not to push it too deep for penetration but rather just enough to part my lips, taunting me even more. She flutters her tongue in and out, pushing her tongue a little deeper each time but not enough to feel the penetration. She spreads my lips with her fingers, licking my clit furiously for a few seconds, making me squirm and moan uncontrollably before suddenly stopping and climbing down from the table.

“Don’t be so anxious” she teases. I can hear her walking around the kitchen and unwrapping plastic from something but blinded by the scarf that had been wrapped around my eyes, I am completely obscured of her actions. She walked back to the table and sat beside me. I was unable to see but I could hear her sucking on something. It was a candy cane. Gently, she ran the wet candy cane across my lips as I inhaled the strong minty scent and tasting it on my lips. Gradually, she pushed the candy cane inside me and slowly slid it in and out. The candy cane was a small, normal sized candy cane and to me, it felt like the size of a finger, but nonetheless, it was pleasurable. The warmth of my body quickly began to melt the candy cane, mixing with my sex. As Sammie worked the candy cane in and out, she slowly traced her hand across my body, rubbing and pinching my nipples. I couldn’t help but moan. Surprisingly, the smell of peppermint, the sticky feeling inside me, and her hands running all over my body had aroused me greatly. I sighed and relaxed into the hard table.The peppermint felt like it added warmth to my body, spreading throughout my body. It was a rather weird feeling. My shoulders and back were beginning to hurt but I wasn’t going to ruin the moment due to a little discomfort. She thrusted the quickly dissolving candy cane in and out for a few more minutes before pulling it out. She walked back to the side of the table and gently pressed the tip of the candy cane against my lips. In response, I parted my lips and accepted the candy cane in my mouth. I wish I could say that the candy cane tasted sweeter or tasted different with my juices on it, but it didn’t. Either the peppermint overpowered the taste of my sex or the sex couldn’t stick to any parts of the candy cane since it was dissolving. Nonetheless, the taste of the peppermint candy cane had aroused me. I sucked on the candy cane as it rested in my mouth as Sammie returned to the end of the table, between my legs. I think it is safe to say that she got the sweeter candy as she licked the sticky syrup from me, spreading it around with her tongue, across my clit, and to my inner thighs. She pinched my clit in between her teeth giving it the slightest nibble which drove me wild, causing me to squirm and moan in response before she pulled away. She returned to the side of the table and removed the candy cane from my mouth and gave me a kiss. Again, I wanted to taste my sex on her lips but the peppermint overpowered the taste, though I’d like to think I tasted myself, but it was probably just a placebo effect. Parting lips, I whispered to her that my back was starting to hurt.

She left the kitchen and returned with the shoebox of sex toys and a blanket from the bedroom. I arched my back and she gently placed the blanket underneath my back and shoulders. The blanket didn’t provide much support but it made things a little better. Blindfolded, she had an arsenal of toys to choose from and I had no idea what to expect. As soon as I felt the cold, smooth and twisted end push inside me, I knew the toy. It was “The Tornado” as Sammie and I call it, though it is actually Icicles 39, a glass wand that is ringed with twists and turns that feel heavenly! It is by far one of my favorite toys due to the breathtaking feeling it gives you! Slowly, Sammie worked the wand in and out, twisting and turning it inside me. The coldness, the twists, and turns, and the intense feeling of being stretched caused me to moan like crazy. The warmth of arousal washed over my body, spreading like wildfire. Sammie plunged it in, pushing it deeper each time, spinning it ever so gradually, causing me to squirm to the intense pleasure. My hips were squirming, rocking on the long glass toy deep inside me, grinding upon it. She continued the lustful thrusts for minutes, my eyes closed, lost to the dark world. My body shook, my back arched, my hips bucked into her hand and the toy, pushing it deeper. I could feel that I was on the edge of a climax and Sammie could too. Quickly, she removed the toy and set it down on the table. “Don’t be so anxious” she teased yet again, giving me a quick kiss on the lips before her mouth returned between my legs. Ever so gently, she traced her tongue over very crease and crevice before sucking on my clit for a few seconds.

(Rest of the story is in the comments, character limit won't allow more space!)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1284 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Abruptly, she stopped. “Let’s go get some breakfast” she said as she pinched each one of my nipples. I nodded and she began untying my legs and arms from the tables and she removed the blindfold. I gave her a kiss on the lips and crawled off the table, stretching out my tight and sore shoulders and back. Note, sex on the table can be fun but uncomfortable at the same time! I loved the sex this morning, it was absolutely fabulous! Usually, we wait for Monday nights to have sex but having the week off for Thanksgiving, we did it in the morning. I guess it’ll be her turn to receive tonight or tomorrow morning! I love all of you, and thanks for reading my blog!

P.S. Before you say, “OMG, she didn’t have an orgasm!”, read my recent blog on the practice of karezza. I generally don’t achieve orgasms during sex, though sometimes it is hard not to. It depends on the mood I’m in. I’ll probably orgasm next time we have sex but I like the feeling of staying on edge, it keeps me awake and aroused throughout the day, that means there is more sex!
    Posted 11-21-2016 at 03:48 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I would love to have been a fly on the wall of your kitchen! You paint a very vivid and enticing image!