Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Ten Things

Posted 05-10-2012 at 08:08 AM by Komodo Jones

Before I start this entry, I just want to say that nobody is forcing me to do this, this is all of my own volition. In this entry I am going to state ten facts about myself that not a lot of people if anybody knows about me. I also can't guarantee that all of them will be juicy, as I haven't thought out this whole list beforehand. I've just wanted to write in my blog for a while and don't have anything specific to address hence why this entry arose. But anyway here are ten facts you probably don't know about Komodo Jones.

1. My favorite word is ergo.

2. I was a slave to my second cousin for a couple of days, female.

3. I once made a mix-CD for my friends, who have said it is the best CD ever.

4. I've wanted to denounce my middle name, yet whenever I sign my name I always put my middle initial.

5. I've been completely naked in a hot tub with four other guys, who were also naked.

6. I've been stung on the tongue by a yellow jacket.

7. I was once going to let a guy take my anal virginity while I was wearing a thong. This was before he flaked.

8. I did something so awesome for someone on this site, that she gave me a picture of her. Pictures are one of her limits.

9. I get angry when people tell me to smile, with the exception of professional photographers.

10. At my last college I along with a lot of my other hallmates was visited by a student wearing nothing but a cowboy hat and a bandana over his face. This was at a Christian college.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 932 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    ..why do you want denounce your middle name??
  2. Old Comment
    Because it's my dad's first name and I'm not on the best terms with my dad.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Comment
    Because it's my dad's first name and I'm not on the best terms with my dad.
    Yes; this is me, too! I quite like the 'W' in my initials though.