Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

Coming Soon; Much More Mello

Posted 01-14-2010 at 09:55 AM by lokelake
Updated 01-14-2010 at 10:04 AM by lokelake

I will be having a getdare special coming soon, and it won't be anything religious! I bet you all are wondering now, hmmm, what could it be then? It will be another youtube video.

I am much more mellow with bringing religion into getdare. I will be brining it up way less, but don't get me wrong, I will stay upload religious pictures in my album and as my profile picture. Even my sig I will calm it down with the religion.

Now that doesn't mean I will never bring it up again, I will just bring it up WAY less often.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1514 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    haha dude you wont succeed ever in getting religion onto this site, society don't give no poop about God no more :P
  2. Old Comment
    I didn't say there I would try to bring it in, lol. I just said I will bring it up way less.
  3. Old Comment
    First thought: Hmmm, why can't you just not bring it up at all?

Rawr.
    Posted 01-14-2010 at 12:08 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  4. Old Comment
    What is so wrong with me brining up religion every once in a while that is not preaching?
  5. Old Comment
    The amount of times you've said you will stop bringing religion into getDare so much isn't even funny anymore.
    Stop saying it and just do it already.
  6. Old Comment
    Here's the way I see it...

You love religion. I love DW. You have a religious album. I have a DW album. You have a religious avatar/picture. I have a sci-fi avatar/picture.

So, in some ways, we are quite similar.

However, when it comes down to what's posted...

I often read your blogs about religion and it often annoys me. The way you say things, and sometimes what you say. Religion is a controversial topic regardless, but what you post and how you come across sometimes makes it worse.

Me, though. I often talk about DW in my blogs but I express an opinion and people reply. It's not controversial and I don't force it on to others. I don't tell people they have to watch DW just because I do and I think it's fanastic.

A lot of the time, that's how you appear - pushy and "listen to me me me". I know you might not intentionally do it, but you do and that's why arguments start.

I hope that made some sort of a point xD

Also, using DW and religion... religion is a never-ending debate, whereas DW is always changing. So I believe I have reason to talk about it and the updates and news etc, whereas you just post the same thing all the time - usually bible quotes or something which will spark off exactly the same debate all the time, as it always reverts back to Jesus or God.

Again, I hope I made a point with that xD

Oh, and what Bella said above me.
    Posted 01-14-2010 at 12:18 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  7. Old Comment
    You made quite a good point there, Marvin.