Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > hunter

Rate this Entry

Working

Posted 10-27-2014 at 02:46 PM by hunter

So as my title says I'm working/in work and my signal is really bad but I can just about her on here. It has taken a while, EE even tried to stop me by say I don't have access too 18+ content... I'm 22 and they have all of my details on there database, I know some of this diet can have 18+ content but I didn't give up and I'm passed it.

Anyway last nights free doing some of my dares for my kik master/mistress I became supper horny, my tumblr didn't help me either. So after my dare l was sat there in my fishnet tights and scrolling and reading some captioned pictures and I blew my load in my chastity so I took if off and cleaned up, then I woke up this morning and I left lost without wearing it so I had a really hot shower and put it back on like the good boy I can be.
I kind of wish I hadn't because it's just one of those things about chastity I love hating it and I love wearing it, if that makes sence. I've even left my key at home and I have 8 hours 15 minutes left. I probably won't take it off because I'm good at keeping myself locked. I need to get the number tags I think, but they are too easy to get off...
Sorry if my blogs are borning.
Peace
Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1431 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments