Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

Going to a convention!

Posted 03-05-2018 at 10:22 PM by Twisted Kitten
Updated 03-13-2018 at 02:02 AM by Twisted Kitten

So! Kitty will be flying next weekend for an anime convention! It going to be interesting flying with my chastity cage on, especially since I've never done so before. Luckily, my cage came with TSA approved plastic locks to use for just this instance!

I'm going to cosplay L from death note, and Chrona from Soul Eater, so that will be alotta fun. And kitty will also be plugged and caged all weekend. I think that's gonna be really interesting!

Looking forward to it, I'm so excited!! The proceeds from the convention go to supporting autism too! Nothing better than a convention with a cause!!

Also, I will be spending the weekend with 2 other male friends. One I grew up with, and the other I met at my first anime convention back in 2011, so this should be a lotta fun!

The friend I grew up with know all about my getdare, and the guy I met at my first convention knows of my fem personality, but not my kinky getdare side. I'm excited!!

Well, I guess that's it for now, cya later aligators!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 79 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Are you going to let us know how the experience is?
  2. Old Comment
    you should let us know how it goes
    Posted 03-06-2018 at 07:03 PM by Diapered_prince Diapered_prince is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Wow, let us know how it goes please! Is this your first convention? I don't know if I'd be comfortable doing those things around so many strangers! :O

And yay for conventions with a cause! Especially since I have a form of autism.
  4. Old Comment
    I do plan on lett8ng everyone know about the experience! The plan is to blog about it at the end of each night.

This not my first convention however. It's more like my 17th convention xD I've been going to cons since August of 2011.
    Posted 03-12-2018 at 11:41 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline