Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

Bladder control dare

Posted 10-14-2017 at 12:15 AM by Twisted Kitten
Updated 10-14-2017 at 09:56 AM by Butterfly (fix spelling)

So I was given a dare in the Person above ABC dare thread for the letter "B" it was bladder control and I was told that I cant relieve myself until I have a real accident.

Well, now i'm at work, I don't get off for another 2-3 hours, and I've been regularly drinking water (as my job requires s decent level of physical activity from time to time) and now im standing at my work station, doing a freggin pee dance because I really gotta go, but I don't want to piss myself while AT work.

On top of this, I keep getting thirsty, so my dumb butt keeps.drinking more water in little sips at a time. I'm interested to see how this goes. I'll try to keep yall posted every hour on how this goes.

UPDATE
Ok, so I managed to stop myself from drinking more water like an idiot. But this desperation is getting really bad. I MIGHT opt to leave work early so I don't piss myself here.

UPDATE
Ok, so I've left work early. (Around an hour and a half early!) And i'm about to freggin burst!!! Really glad I made it this long.

Now I just gotta make it home without pissing in my car. When I have accedent, I will post the pics to my dares album here on getdare.

UPDATE
I was close to home (about 10 minutes) when I started to feel my bladder push. I couldn't hold it any more. I felt a little seep out and so I tried to hold back so I could pull over. I got the the side of the road and jumped out, letting the "flood gates" open. God it felt good. My leggings however are now soaked, and i'm still "trapped" in my panties, so that's fun. �� but hey, I love these desperation dares!!

Any-who, i'm glad I didn't get anything on the seat in my car, that would've ruined day. But this was alotta fun! Especially cus now I gotta drive home in my pissy panties and leggings. ��
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 109 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments