Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Goals for 2017!

Posted 01-01-2017 at 03:57 PM by The Slutty Princess

1. Start running more. It seems as though everyone has an exercise related goal on their New Year goals/resolutions! In high school, I use to run every morning, seven days a week, and I competed in track. Since I’ve started college, It has been difficult to find time to run and I’m usually only running about twice a week. I’d like to increase that. I love running, there is something about it that sets you free, refreshes your mind, and inspires me to do greater and better things! When I’m running, I don’t have to talk to anybody and I don’t have to listen to anybody, the world is at peace. It is time to start training for that Ultra Race that has been on my mind since high school. A 100K race seems impossible but I am up for the challenge!

2. Continue to learn to love myself unconditionally, no matter my weight. This is important! I started loving myself more in 2016 and I want to capitalize on that on grow from those seeds of love I planted within my mind so to speak.

3.. Travel and explore more. I turned 19 in November and I really feel like I need to stop creating boundaries when it comes to my desire to explore. At nineteen, I’m young, wild, and free and there is no better time to travel! Travelling is something I’ve wanted for years and I need to stop making excuses and start living those dreams.

4. Be happy. Stop worrying about the little things. Be spontaneous. Be adventurous. Just try to live in the moment instead of thinking about all the possible outcomes from a singular option and go with the flow. To not let my anxiety, depression or insecurities stop me from getting what I want out of life!

5. Work on and complete an erotic story. I’ve been working on writing a lesbian romance story. I’m far from finished and if I’ve learned anything, writing a story is hard work and stressful!

6. Continue to love everyone around me unconditionally because everyone deserves unconditional love!

7. Continue to work hard, study hard, and get through my first year of college!

8. Seek out new friends as well as continuously strengthening older bonds. There are plenty of new people out there to meet. Just because this is a fact does not mean you should forget about old friends; there’s a reason you were friends with them in the first place.

9. Take interest in other people’s stories and adventures. Listen. Try to see what it’s like to be in that person’s shoes. Changing perspectives, even slightly, goes a long way.

10. Live every day as if it is my last. I know it is cheesy but it holds truth!

Here’s to an amazing new year!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 882 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Happy new year and good luck with your goals in 2017.