Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Fuckity fuck fuckers.....

Posted 09-03-2010 at 09:28 PM by Manbearpig

So I mentioned the other day that I found a girl that I really like and I (thought) liked me back. We really started off on a good note and everything. Turns out she is in a relationship. I know it really not the end of the world, or even really worth the title "Fuckity fuck fuckers." But it is kind of annoying. It has been a long time since I was last in a relationship and it is kind of annoying to swing and miss or have something like this happen almost every single fucking time. It really isn't heartbreak but it isn't a fun feeling at all. I guess I will move on. I can't just keep living in the past all the time. I need to look forward and the excitement that lies ahead. Someday I will get lucky, I just know. I will meet a girl who likes me for who I am.

To the future!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 980 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I like you MBP D:
    The question is.. Am I a girl?:O