Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pingu

Rate this Entry

Good bye!

Posted 09-11-2008 at 07:14 AM by Pingu
Updated 09-11-2008 at 07:17 AM by Pingu

I joined this site a few months, looking for something to occupy my time during the summer and a bit of an escape from real life troubles.

Thankfully, life seems to have turned around completely (anyone who read my Carpe Diem would be pleased to hear that my friend managed to recover - a miracle!) and I haven't really visited the site that much anymore nor do I don't really see the need to either so this is good bye!

Shoutouts to whoever I spoke to properly in the GetDare chat thingy. Names which come to mind are Oreo/Tempered_Sugar & Sum.

Oh and if anyone (I know) wishes to have my personal MSN then just give us a PM.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1829 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You....Suck! You -cannot- leave! I despise you leaving! You have sense and humour...And....Sense... ANd NO! I will not allow this!
  2. Old Comment
    Sad to see you go pingu thought you've been a great member. I remember having some conversation with you a about the police on one of your blogs in the past.

I hope you drop in to visit from time to time and am happy that your rl has sorted it self out.

Look after yourself and keep it easy but not too cheesy