Old

master search

Posted 01-16-2009 at 11:59 AM by mac90

i am looking for a master but i have no webcam
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One - U2

Posted 01-16-2009 at 07:31 AM by Hampers (Hampers' Box of Juke)
Updated 01-16-2009 at 07:39 AM by Hampers

See that? One - Unification, get it?

Well, work is well underway on Project Unification. Depp has decreed that the whole thing is to remain absolutely under wraps until launch date. It could cost me my position as moderator if I were to tell the general public any information about Project Runway Unification. But I've been a non-moderator user. I know what it's like to feel left out of the loop. I thought about how I would feel if I wasn't able to I thought it might be beneficial for me...
Kiss Kiss FIRE!
Old

Everybody Knows - Leonard Cohen

Posted 01-15-2009 at 05:53 AM by Hampers (Hampers' Box of Juke)
Updated 01-15-2009 at 06:37 AM by Hampers

It seems to me that there has been a spate of dares which have been torn down for being 'unsafe' or 'morally unethical'. Because you might hurt yourself, or because kids might see you.

In response to these suggestions, may I present the following two-word statement:

WELL DUH

It's a dare, stupid! The point is there's a risk that you might get hurt, or you might get in trouble. That's why you have to be DARING to do it! If you hurt yourself, there aren't...
Kiss Kiss FIRE!
Old

SOO First Blog

Posted 01-12-2009 at 05:15 PM by CyanidePoisoning26

So I've actually been on this site a while but my appearances have been less then frequent to say the least.

Any way yeah i posted this to basically to get the first post out of the way. But just as my profile says i'm 17 female living in Canada with my dad actually who is an ass, but in a few weeks i'm moving to BC to live with my mom woo hoo! Actually I'll be moving there 2 days before my birthday.
Kinda worrying me a little since I wont really have anyone to celebrate turning...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Continueing my story

Posted 01-12-2009 at 03:51 PM by Coyote

Today i continued my story called After Hours.
it is about a guy Named Gabriel who becomes the- well i wouldnt want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it. The story has just begun but i think it will become a successful story(unless i can;t finish it.). so i encourage everyone to read it and tell me what you think.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Some other stuff!

Posted 01-10-2009 at 10:40 PM by TheLittleStrawberry

I got my collar this Christmas and I'm so happy I wear as often as I can ^^!!
I love my Master!
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Stuff

Posted 01-10-2009 at 10:05 PM by TheLittleStrawberry

I'm back from USA!

Sad news is we had problems with internet n stuff, and he had to switch... So.. I didn't have access, which means I couldn't update my Christmas story... Soo.... Ill just have to wat another year... But fear not,... I'm working on another project, which I might post here at some point.

Anyway, nice to see you all again!
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized