Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Clamp and Whip and Wax

Posted 03-01-2009 at 08:06 PM by Coyote

ok i have had tasks before this but i was not required to blog them. So this is th task that begins my blogging experience.

i Checked my gmail account and there was an email from My mistress. i clicked on it. It had a strict list of rules and tasks that i have to follow every day of my slavery.

Another message she sent after i messaged back said i must act like a wild horse for 5 minutes. And that i must put alot of enthusiasm into it. i Figured that horses are unclothes...
getDare Addict
Posted in My Slavery
Old

mistress

Posted 02-28-2009 at 08:15 PM by Coyote

a few days ago i found myself a new mistress.
her most recent task has me completely feminizing myself. the whole shabeng. eyebrows,waxing,makeup everything.

then she had me completely dress up and go to the lingerie store and search around.

once i returned home she told me i had to clean the whole bathroom and kiss the toilet 10 times. then i have to exercise so much which is not that much of a problem because i do it anyway.

well that's it so bye...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell - The Flaming Lips

Posted 02-22-2009 at 06:29 AM by Hampers (Hampers' Box of Juke)

It's so sad.

I just typed up the announcements for the opening of nominations for getDare Girl/Guy awards.

In Microsoft Word

Even though I know it's not for another week.

Then I typed up the announcements for the closing of nominations.

I even put the formatting tags in so I can copy it into a new thread and vBulletin will parse the links for me.

I'm so excitable...
Kiss Kiss FIRE!
Old

I Am Quiting Smoking.

Posted 02-20-2009 at 10:37 PM by Robert_Z_man

Today I have decided that tomorrow will be my last day smoking, Its going to feel good to get that addiction off my back
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Political correctness...

Posted 02-19-2009 at 07:43 PM by TheLittleStrawberry

Keep it OUT of this forum please... What are you even doping here if you can't take the fact that some people might be into stuff that's "morally wrong" to you?
And who care if Males and females aren't the same.. Cos you know... they AREN'T!
Males are more horny, cos biologically they want to spread as much of their genes as possible, while girls are reserved and choose their partner with care as a woman needs the best and healthiest "steed" out there, to ensure that...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I forgot my own getDare day

Posted 02-18-2009 at 11:14 PM by Bebe_Gurl
Updated 05-28-2024 at 02:04 PM by Bebe_Gurl

Well let me start off this message with the announcement that I suck. I forgot my own:
-getDare day
-getDare-aversery
-getDare-a-palooza
Whatever you want to call it! All that matters is how I signed up for getDare one year ago as of Febuary 17. Hmmmmm...its been a long year. I think I've grown as a person in the past year, and i sincerely hope that reflects in my posts. So damn, I forgot. But what the hell, Im never on time for anything!

Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ive been bad

Posted 02-14-2009 at 09:18 AM by punk bitch19

hello people i need punishments/dares i did really bad on my report card and i want painful dares to make sure i do better next time please help me.

limits nothing anyone can find out about nothing permanent nothing public
Posted in Uncategorized